Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find it?

OP, would like an autographed copy as well.

Comment

• I saw it on Starz. Haven't checked to see if it's in NetFlix.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          If you haven't seen the documentary "Red Army" about the 'Russian 5', I can vouch for it. It's very good. Any hockey fan will love it. Even if you're not a hockey fan, it's very interesting from a sociopolitical perspective.
          I had you figured for a godless Commie.

Comment

• New allegations that Roger Ailes was using corporate money to hire private investigators to pursue personal enemies.

According to six current and former employees, many Fox News hosts, on-air personalities and producers have long feared that former network chief Roger Ailes had tapped their phones and was monitoring their conversations.

Andrea Tantaros also now comes forward to say Ailes harassed her on numerous occasions and made her disappear from the air when she wouldn't play ball.

Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; August 8, 2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Fox News Fair and Balanced

Comment

• And non hillbillie

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Hoss View Post
                  I had you figured for a godless Commie.
                  Goddless? Yes.

Not a commie, though. More a common sense fiscal conservative with a nod toward loosely regulated markets and a fairly dubious view of the ROI and efficacy of many of the feel-good social programs; however, I am a devout little "L" libertarian when it comes to personal freedoms. I also enjoy long-winded, serious answers to flippant or humorous comments.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You love Buchanan then

Comment

• Pat Buchanan? Hardly. Although when I listen to him I prefer it in the original German.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        Goddless? Yes.

Not a commie, though. More a common sense fiscal conservative with a nod toward loosely regulated markets and a fairly dubious view of the ROI and efficacy of many of the feel-good social programs; however, I am a devout little "L" libertarian when it comes to personal freedoms. I also enjoy long-winded, serious answers to flippant or humorous comments.
                        ...exactly what I'd expect a damned Red to say. Probably have The Bear under glass someplace, sprouting proletarian mushrooms each spring.

You're not foolin' anybody Ivan.

Comment

• Nah. More bourgeoisie. Or landlord class, classically.

Comment

• ...exactly what I'd expect a damned Red to say. Probably have The Bear under glass someplace, sprouting proletarian mushrooms each spring.
                            You might try reading Paul William Bear Bryant's own little Mein Kampf,
                            Livin' Closet Homosexual in the Ass-whoopin' South.

Killed more Hillbillies than bad 'shine and soap combined.
                            Last edited by Prime2; August 9, 2016, 07:54 AM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• AA probably won't be around much this morning as he is surely grieving Lilly King's victory over his beloved Rooskie roider Efimova. It should also go without saying that AA likes a little adam's apple on his "women."
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• lololol.

Have you seen "Red Army", Talent?

Comment

Working...
                                X