Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDcfb0VW8AAZsD0.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Now all we need is for the Dems to re-nominate The Chairman, and away we go.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, this giant shit sandwich has been hurtling toward us at light speed for more than a year. It's fucking disgraceful that this country can't somehow do better than THE WORST FREE ELECTION CHOICE IN THE HISTORY OF TWATWAFFLES.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
          regarding Kari Lake you have to wonder why they were willing to offer her 30million not to run. She lost the governors race, is unappologetically MEGA, and yet when you listen to the tape there is no doubt she was being bribed to get out of the race

as far as the primarys go do we really need any biden supporter bitching about manipulating primaries and the results?
          She a fucking lousy candidate that appeals to no one but the true believers, that's why.

BTW, the guy "bribing" her was a Trump guy too. And now Trump has canceled his appearance in Arizona tomorrow. Wonder what that's all about?

She secretly recorded herself "confronting" Ruben Gallego in an airport and obviously was secretly recording this bozo DeWitt. How many other conversations has she secretly recorded?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            Wow. The RNC may simply declare Trump the presumptive nominee as early as next week. Not bothering to wait for the next primary or the 1,215 delegates he needs to officially be the nominee.

Tell me again how this asshat is "anti-Establishment". The Establishment fucking works for HIM

RNC Moving to Declare Trump Its Presumptive Nominee - The Dispatch
            In the words of LL Cool J "Just call it a come back!

Comment

• Said it before but this psycho is cray cray. This shit will work great with swing voters.

Comment

• That's fucked up. People suck.

Comment

• Apparently, Trump got up and stormed out of the courtroom during the closing from E. J. Carroll's attorney. Bold strategy! Let's see if it pays off!

Comment

• But yet, this is what we've come to. And sadly, its by "majority" rule.

Comment

• Shocking!

The NYT is reporting that the UN Agency that coordinates aid to Palestinians, fired several employees and is investigating agency involvement in the Hamas attack on Israel in October.

The UN is a "den of thieves" focused on denigrating US contributions to global peace and security and Gutierrez is the chief thief.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, 12 employees, that we know of!, participated in the Oct. 7 attack. Worth noting Trump withdrew all funding for the organization in 2018 and Blinkin/Biden reinstated it 3 years later. We gave them $343M last year. Great job guys! It's this kind of shit that will probably make me hold my nose and vote for Trump. :::shudders:::

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Apparently, Trump got up and stormed out of the courtroom during the closing from E. J. Carroll's attorney. Bold strategy! Let's see if it pays off!
                          Part of his strategy in these cases has been to act like an ass and try and bait the judge into doing something, anything, that would be grounds for an appeal or mistrial. So far they haven’t bit.

In the NYC civil case they’ve argued it’s “illegal” for a judge and a clerk to exchange notes during the trial. Ridiculous grasping at straws.

And his participation at both these trials is 100% voluntary. He doesn’t have to attend. Major difference between them and the DC criminal case. He will HAVE to show up every day for that case if it starts before the election.

Comment

• It's this kind of shit that will probably make me hold my nose and vote for Trump. :::shudders:::
                            You and several million others.

I said before, and I say again, .. the Democrats own stupidity may get Trump re-elected. Here's an idea. Give us a better alternative. Is Biden really better? Really?

Comment

• Verdict coming….

Comment

• $65M in punitive damages…lololol

Comment

Working...
                                X