Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who gives a fuck?
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I'm gonna vote for Joe Pesci...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If we have the same choices on the 2024 ballot that we had in 2020, I will leave that part of my ballot blank.

100% serious. I won't be responsible for my vote being used toward either one being elected.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Vote for Pesci. He gets things done. Even George Carlin agreed.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw talk about a poll somewhere that said 3/4 of undecided voters believed Trump would NOT be the Republican nominee. A whole lot of delusional or disinterested people are gonna wake up with a shock in the next couple months.

Comment

• "Undecideds" -- lol....like 14,000 people.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Chairman is going to actually have to campaign. And I think a "whole lot of people" are going to be jawdropped by his age-addled everything. Of that, I'm almost certain.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Bwahahaha

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• DDS
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STFU

Comment

• Say please
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Well, as long as he's not trying to walk upstairs. Proved its really hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                              Well, as long as he's not trying to walk upstairs. Proved its really hard.
                              Almost as tough as walking down a ramp

Comment

• New Hampshire should be a lot tighter than Iowa so naturally he’s already dropping hints that the results are going to be suspect.

Im not really sure what he’s babbling about. Signing people? Is he talking about voter registration?

Comment

Working...
                                X