• All I am saying...is...

STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hello

Comment

• Man, this bitch is cray cray

Comment

• She used the microwave too much as a child.

Comment

• Ate a lot of lead paint too

Comment

• DSL:

hi
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    Man, this bitch is cray cray
                    Isn't she one of crash's heroes?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Probably. Hanni was rooting for her to get into Congress lol (she's currently a 2x LOSER)

Comment

• Nice endorsement for Trump here

Comment

• Hey he's a guy that gets shit done...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm surprised there has been so little discussion of the news about ESPN cheating. It turns out that since at least 2010 (and probably back to 1997) they were cheating on the Emmys and the statues for winning on-air personalities. For example, Lee Corso would not be allowed to win an Emmy statue if Game Day won for best sports show. ESPN would make up names of "associate producers" and other underlings at the show and get extra Emmys. Then they would re-engrave the statues in order to give them to Herbstreet and the boys. There is no evidence that Herbstreet knew of the scam, only that he should have known, since he was prohibited from winning a statue by the Emmy rules.

The on-air personalities had to give back their fake "Emmys".

Comment

• No one reporting on this? Shocking. Sports journalists should be outraged, instead, their circling the wagons and calling for Omerta.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• But ... ESPN's sports personalities would NEVER do anything against the rules... or bend the rules to their favor ..

NEVER!!!
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X