• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        I guess Biden should order the assassination of the Mango Mussolini and the country's problems would be lessened considerably.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• If Biden orders Trump assassinated and then calls up every Senator to say they're next if they impeach him, then he's immune from prosecution, apparently.

Comment

• Trump WILL lose and he will lose at the Supreme Court too. The main questions are whether he'll get another stay, to pause the trial court proceedings, and how fast will the Supreme Court make the final decision. I have every reason to believe the Appeals Court will issue a ruling fast and probably already has it mostly written. I dunno about the SC

Comment

• Careful what you wish for...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• GDZlTYJWMAER3Kn?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 418523176_7009994989083847_5745682695085972499_n.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Per FoxNews Taylor Swift is a likely undercover Pentagon agent because she…

<checks notes>

… encouraged people to register to vote.

Comment

• Jesus Christ. FOX news is fucking stupid.

BTW, so is anyone who watches that shit and believes their bullshit.

I guess when your strategy is to keep people from voting because the majority of Americans won't vote for your guys, you would be upset if more people registered to vote

Comment

• Is the game now that we post preposterously stupid takes from Left-wing (read CNN or more) organizations? I mean, there are way more Prog shows and way more idiotic Prog takes. The fact that anyone watches that and believes those idiots is, well...

So, I mean -- if the game is let's go idiot guest for idiot guest -- we can do that all day.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Is the game now that we post preposterously stupid takes from Left-wing (read CNN or more) organizations? I mean, there are way more Prog shows and way more idiotic Prog takes. The fact that anyone watches that and believes those idiots is, well...

So, I mean -- if the game is let's go idiot guest for idiot guest -- we can do that all day.
                              MAGA is far dumber. You lose. Sorry, old chap.

Comment

• DSL never disappoints in his idiocy...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X