Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Yeah...no material with Progs/Libs/Dems...none at all.

smh
    Sure there is material, but the Republicans present such easy targets.

smh
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I think it's 50/50 in the dumbass department...but unfortunately hollyweird is 95/5 Prog.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Half of the country is going to vote for this guy.

Jesus.

Screenshot 2024-01-06 7.27.44 PM.png

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• As long as the current dipshit gets less votes...that's cool.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No. It's not cool.

You fuckers want to give up our democracy for the hope of $2 gas.

We are fucked.

Comment

• We haven't been fucked the last 3 years?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not as fucked as we will be if the Mango Mussolini gets back into office.

Recession, inflation, etc etc happens and is short term. Good Presidents and bad Presidents come and go, but none of that shit will destroy our democracy (I know, Democratic Republic). Trump will.

To think otherwise is naive.

Comment

• CGVT .. quick .. check your front yard ... those kids are back ..
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump was rambling on like Trump will, talking about China.

Remember this: the currents, both sea and air, they fly right over our country," he said. "The current, the water comes down the Pacific, right out of China, so when they dump their garbage in the Pacific it comes right down along our coast, on the West Coast past Los Angeles."

"Much of it pours onto our land, but our waters are very dirty because they dump their garbage in the ocean and it's about a four or five day journey," he continued. "The tides bring it by. Nobody ever talks about that."

Trump said that the US needed "clean coal" and natural gas, and pledged to "protect our miners."

​"Remember this: the currents, both sea and air, they fly right over our country," he said. "The current, the water comes down the Pacific, right out of China, so when they dump their garbage in the Pacific it comes right down along our coast, on the West Coast past Los Angeles."

"Much of it pours onto our land, but our waters are very dirty because they dump their garbage in the ocean and it's about a four or five day journey," "The tides bring it by. Nobody ever talks about that."

Trump said that the US needed "clean coal" and natural gas, and pledged to "protect our miners."

Comment

• Local Columbus news so look away...it took them years to finish this stretch of highway and one jackass carrying an oversized load gets it shut down indefinitely

Comment

• Progs said DJT would destroy democracy in 2016. He didn't. Now they have the same preposterous lies in 2024. He won't. All the while embracing the massive expansion of the administrative state and seeking to, more or less, insulate all decisions from review. It's so fucking preposterously hypocritical that I don't even know what to say.

Meanwhile, The Chairman and Kamala are walking jokes all day every day, and late night barely touches them. ALL DAY. EVERY DAY. They're absolute fucking clowns.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Local Columbus news so look away...it took them years to finish this stretch of highway and one jackass carrying an oversized load gets it shut down indefinitely

https://abc6onyourside.com/news/loca...o-january-2024
                            JFC. It was finally a passable downtown -- well, mostly. This will irritate me to know end when I'm driving out to Clearcreek to ride my bike.

Also -- be well re your father. I'll offer very brief corny sentiments -- the pain is a life-marker for what we truly cherish; live with love and gratitude always, and it will dissipate. You're a good one, DSL. And I'll deny ever saying that if pressed.

Of course, I still haven't gotten over the 1998 Michigan State debacle, so what do I know.
                            Last edited by iam416; January 7, 2024, 09:18 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah I drove into downtown for dinner last night and I always use my GPS just for the traffic info. Only offered me unusual routes because both 71 and 70 were closed and part of 315 too. Found out this morning what the deal was. Gonna make rush hour through downtown intolerable. 670 will packed.

And thanks.

Comment

• Trump's not gonna be happy with this testimony from Scavino and Luna. I think they both still work for him? Scavino definitely does.

"So what?" said Trump, when told Pence had to evacuate the Capitol

Special counsel Jack Smith has uncovered previously undisclosed details about former President Trump's refusal to help stop the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, sources say.

Comment

Working...
                                X