• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• To be fair, DEI tips it’s plays.

Comment

• This is the race where the R nominee is now likely to be JR Majewski, the guy who claimed to have spent six months doing “combat missions” in Afghanistan but in reality just unloaded planes in Qatar. He previously lost in 2022 by 13 points.

Comment

• Just reported that The Islamic State, IS or ISIS, claimed responsibility for the bombing in Iran yesterday. IS has opposed the Iranian government for as long as IS has been in existence. It derives from the Shia/Sunni dust-ups that frequently occur throughout the ME. Iran is a Shia dominated country. IS is a Sunny organization. IS is unrelated to Al Qaeda. Just read a piece on the differences. Long article but interesting if you want to devote the time to reading it.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good tip for you here, crash, ol buddy

Comment

• microphone-cake.gif
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• pretty sure wiz is monitored

other then that WGAF

other then the 1/6 folk most of the RW nutjobs still seem to be wondering around

and judging from this board same holds true for the LW nutters

Comment

• traveling for a few weeks happy new year

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    He is a gigantic asshole but I've never seen anything connecting him to Epstein other than Rodgers needling him because they don't like each other.
                    I think that people just automatically assume that Kimmel must be involved with Epstein because him getting blackmailed about something is the most likely explanation for his drastic shift in politics since The Man Show ended. Either somebody has leverage on him, or he has a really really guilty conscience (this explains about 90% of male feminist behavior)

His talk show is like a nightly hostage video.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; January 4, 2024, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      I'm not a Boomer so I'm not sitting around watching hours of ESPN. Heh

What in particular are you unhappy about? Is ANY mention of race "getting political"? If ESPN made a documentary about Hank Aaron, are they allowed to bring up the racist death threats he used to receive? Or should they stick to home run highlights and call it a day?
                      If you think that chronicling the death threats that Hank Aaron received is what people are talking about when they describe ESPN as "woke" then you weren't lying about not watching much ESPN. For that matter, I avoid it like the plague too but even in their live sports broadcasts they manage to slip in lots of political horseshit.

Comment

• They're all insufferable now. I used to like Kimmel somewhat. We got on a kick during Covid for a bit but, man, between him and Colbert, you might has well be watching the Joy Reid show on MSNBC. I'm old enough to remember when the late shows were supposed to be a way to end the day with some unserious fun entertainment and harmless jokes. I never recall Johnny Carson lecturing anybody on political issues. Or Jay Leno or Conan. Hell, Letterman didn't even go off the political deep end until late in his career. Now they've all followed the Daily Show model and took it even more left.

Comment

• Did somebody say woke?

399686409_3510811765837952_1690671439706922072_n.jpg
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                            pretty sure wiz is monitored

other then that WGAF

other then the 1/6 folk most of the RW nutjobs still seem to be wondering around

and judging from this board same holds true for the LW nutters
                            I was promised that Obama 2012 would have you locked up in FEMA camps. Feeling pretty cheated right about now. Happy New Year

Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz - Table 9 is still waiting on that water refill and a bottle of A-1 to cover up their hideously overcooked sirloin.

Comment

Working...
                                X