No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is a gigantic asshole but I've never seen anything connecting him to Epstein other than Rodgers needling him because they don't like each other.

Comment

• It's fake, he can dish out the left-wing political jokes night after night and then suck up to Hollywood, im glad he got his panties in a bunch.

Comment

• Would Kimmel suing anyone for a joke would open the door to Kimmel being sued for countless goofball lies he’s told over the past 8-9 years about Trump pissing in Russia etc...

Comment

• Speaking of Butt-hurt... ^^^^^^
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Not me I love it! Why the fuck you think I posted it?

I knew espn would get in trouble for going woke with politics - and not sticking to sports. I hate that clown Pat Macafee, left eating their own is beautiful!

Aaron Rodgers is a nut too!

Comment

• Dumping on Michigan too! lol

Comment

• Current state of sports media: Take a collection of morons, pay them millions of dollars to say stupid shit, broadcast it on TV. PROFIT.

Comment

• When you have 24 hours to fill and there's now 135 channels devoted to sports competing with each other you need content beyond drily reporting on statistics and "highlights" of last night's Orioles-Angels game.

For the same sort of reasons Jesse Waters devotes time for a tarot card reading of Donald Trump on live tv instead of reading directly from a Farm Bureau report. It's what the viewers WANT.

Comment

• I guess if it was even right/left I wouldn't have AS much of a problem with it.

How bout you? Would you like to turn to ESPN -and FOX right-wing talking points every day? _ Don't think so, I'm glad ESPN is going down

Comment

• I'm not a Boomer so I'm not sitting around watching hours of ESPN. Heh

What in particular are you unhappy about? Is ANY mention of race "getting political"? If ESPN made a documentary about Hank Aaron, are they allowed to bring up the racist death threats he used to receive? Or should they stick to home run highlights and call it a day?

Comment

• I don't watch them but see clips. Shows like Pat Macafee, if I wanted this I could easily go to MSNBC, people only watch a few out of 130 channels anyway. if I want politics I KNOW where to find it.

ESPN QUIETLY PRODUCED SERIES ABOUT RACISM STARRING LEFT-WING EXTREMIST IBRAM KENDI & FEATURING JEMELE HILL

https://www.outkick.com/espn-series-...howard-bryant/

Comment

• It seems extremely easy to avoid watching a show on ESPN+ that ESPN did no promotion for and no one's ever heard of. If Joe Buck and Troy Aikman aren't going into a 45-minute digression on critical race theory during MNF, why the fuck should you care what's shown when you aren't watching?

Are you gonna never watch live sports on ESPN again because they produced some other show you've never seen and will never watch but stars people you hate? That's like an overly online leftist vowing to never step into their local AMC theater again because they devoted one screen on one weekend to Sound of Freedom.

Comment

• Hopefully D-E-I is D-E-A-D
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It would have to play Michigan in football for that to happen.

Comment

• Damn that Connor Stalions, he stole DEI's signs TOO?

Comment

Working...
                                X