Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Fortunately, Unlike, say, in California, the NIMBY fucks aren't armed with endless regulatory weaponry to kill shit in Ohio, and especially Licking County.. Them Hebron folks may not like it, but they'll have a hard time stopping it.
    By the time you and I croak I'd expect most of the land between I-70 and 161 from Columbus to Newark will be developed. Whoever owns the Lynd Fruit Farm is going to sell out one day and that'll have a domino effect I'll bet.

Comment

• Yeah. At some point Pataskala will add a 2nd HS to join so many other suburbs. JFC
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Will you two Ohioan fuckwads take this elsewhere...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Will you two Ohioan fuckwads take this elsewhere...
          Perhaps one day "development" will come to Nebraska, a new stop sign, a dirt road covered in gravel, and you'll be able to engage in these type of conversations with us.

Comment

• 73+ dead as Iran was marking the anniversary of Soleimani's death. I don't see how the US or Israel gains from this so I'm assuming it wasn't either of us.

Iran explosions: Dozens killed near Qasem Soleimani’s burial site, state media reports | CNN

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Perhaps one day "development" will come to Nebraska, a new stop sign, a dirt road covered in gravel, and you'll be able to engage in these type of conversations with us.
              Don't you be wishing your devilish lifestyle on me fucker....
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LET US PRAY!!!

Comment

• That's top-notch programming.

Comment

• :::::riveting:::::
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      73+ dead as Iran was marking the anniversary of Soleimani's death. I don't see how the US or Israel gains from this so I'm assuming it wasn't either of us.

Iran explosions: Dozens killed near Qasem Soleimani’s burial site, state media reports | CNN
                      Soleimani was instrumental in taking down Al-Qaeda notably an extremist Sunny organization. Soleimani accomplished a whole lot of other shit involving development of Iran's strong network of proxy militia's throughout the ME. It's much more likely that this was an Al-Queda operation that certainly would not have involved the US or Israel.

Iran has a multitude of Sunny enemies including SA and most of the gulf states. The death toll in this bombing is upwards of 100 with 200 more injured.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• So names connected to the Jeffery Epstein investigation are to be unsealed today. Does anyone know if these are from the infamous black book or is it just names that came up in court documents, etc? IOW, is this a bombshell or just stuff we already knew?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure Bill Clinton will be on it...and Jim Harbaugh.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Basically was stuff that already leaked years ago. Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowitz…no big name surprises from what I’ve seen

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              So names connected to the Jeffery Epstein investigation are to be unsealed today. Does anyone know if these are from the infamous black book or is it just names that came up in court documents, etc? IOW, is this a bombshell or just stuff we already knew?
                              There is no way in hell that Epstein's real client list will ever get released. Expect a nothingburger that is designed to damage nobody who matters.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X