No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, anyone who benefited financially from their father's presidency should be thrown in jail.

411268287_3644592012437900_2323990127643879233_n.jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• LMAO
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• GBra5wdWAAAiFS-?format=jpg&name=900x900.jpg

Comment

• lol that HAS to be fake

Comment

• It could be shit I dunno.

Comment

• The problems is that you can't tell these days.

Comment

• A quick google search shows that it happened. I did not read the opinion piece from The Plate because it is stupid as fuck.

Senate staffer loses job after allegedly having sex in hearing room

Video surfaced in which Aidan Maese-Czeropski was allegedly having sex in the judiciary hearing room
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• NY Times poll has Trump +2 among RVs but Biden +2 among LVs. And Biden is +6 among people who voted in 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                      A quick google search shows that it happened. I did not read the opinion piece from The Plate because it is stupid as fuck.

Senate staffer loses job after allegedly having sex in hearing room

Video surfaced in which Aidan Maese-Czeropski was allegedly having sex in the judiciary hearing room
                      Oh I know it happened. I just feel the Plate thing is probably a parody. Although every stupid idea in the world is endorsed by somebody out there.

Comment

• Wiz reports he has watched the Senate sex tape 7 times now and it gets more outrageous with every viewing.

Comment

• Actually I've been busy watching sex tapes of your sister...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But you're really watching them for the farm animals...

Comment

• What's yer point?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                NY Times poll has Trump +2 among RVs but Biden +2 among LVs. And Biden is +6 among people who voted in 2020.

The RV-->LV shift has historically favored the Rs, but I wonder if Dobbs v. Jackson has changed that.

Comment

Working...
                                X