• die
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shame Shame Shame !

Comment

• Please die?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Get out your checkbooks, you Republican dunderheads, Rudy needs your support.

Comment

• ...and Wizard needs you to STFU...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welcome to a world where dishonest crook cheaters get 148 million.

Comment

• Welcome to a world where liars who sic their dipshit, gullible voters on innocent people suffer consequences.

Comment

• Everything looks like a conspiracy when you don’t know how anything works.

Comment

• I wish you would take a short walk off a long pier...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I know Fox News isn't considered a serious source of news, but in this article, Bill Maher sums up the 'palestinian" situation very well. For a liberal, he nails the conservative side better than anyone I've heard recently.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I've always like Maher's stuff. Yes, the decades long Palestinian intransigence that's prompted 3, now 4 wars - all of the first three lost and the 4th surely to also be lost - is aggravating to those of us who sort-of like a peaceful world. Maher points out the hard truth for Islamic extremists that incite violence by rallying around the entirely unachievable "river to the sea" bull-shit.

I've found the position of some Muslim leaders, Egypt's Sissi in particular but there are others, who urge Palestinians living in Gaza to stay in place to be particularly objectionable. The call is based on the implication that Israel's true goal is the elimination of all Palestinians as a race, not just Hamas. I'd argue that call has caused thousands of unnecessary Palestinian deaths at the hands of SIssi's unwillingness to let Palestinians flee through Rafah to the Sinai and responsibility for those deaths lies squarely at the feet of the leadership of Muslim countries of the ME.
                          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Hunter Biden not only paints...he writes children's books?FB_IMG_1702759986860.jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X