Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Only doing that so he can avoid testimony to Congress...typical strategy...he'll get a slap on the wrist...
    lol

There's always a conspiracy afoot. Very "typical".

And he's offered to testify to Congress so long as it's done in a public hearing. Comer doesn't want to do it in a hearing setting because the Democrats on the committee ate his lunch the last time they held one.

Comment

• If there is a tax case pending he can get around the sub poena by pleading the 5th...dumbass.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

If there is a tax case pending he can get around the sub poena by pleading the 5th...dumbass.
        The subpoena is still enforceable. He still has to show up and invoke the 5th in person.

Comment

• Hunter called up daddy and begged him to get the DOJ to indict him on 9 new charges and facing an additional 15+ years all so he wouldn't have to spend 4 hours talking to Congress with his lawyer present. I'm sure that's what happened, Wiz, thanks for breaking it down for us.

Comment

• Which he will do obviously. Then California will delay delay delay until the statute of limitations kicks in...or there is some watered down plea deal where some "benefactor" pays his fines, penalties, back taxes, etc...same old bullshit...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well if he testifies truthfully he will get Daddy impeached...and if he lies he perjures himself...which probably wouldn't mean shit anyway because he's in the BFCS...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They're going to do an "impeachment inquiry" no matter what. It'll probably end there.

There's no fucking way Mitch McConnell and the sane Republicans in the Senate want to do a totally pointless impeachment trial during an election year. They will do everything they can behind the scenes to convince the smarter House members to not actually impeach him.

Comment

• It will die in the Senate if it even makes it there yes. This is more about embarrassing Biden and showing the American people what a corrupt piece of shit their whole family is...much like what the Dems are doing to Trump.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

It will die in the Senate if it even makes it there yes. This is more about embarrassing Biden and showing the American people what a corrupt piece of shit their whole family is...much like what the Dems are doing to Trump.
                    I would say that every Republican in the House knows they have accomplished absolutely nothing with the majority, will not accomplish anything next year either, and that they need SOMETHING they can point to to keep the base from devouring them.
                    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; December 8, 2023, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• It’s funny how much more honest Republican leaders get when they no longer have to pander to the worst elements of society. My Kevin no longer gives a fuck. Refreshing!

Comment

• When you look at EITHER party's pols they don't look like average Americans...and that is the problem.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• McCarthy is going scorched earth...heh...what a shocker...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The indictment is pretty harsh. I mean, Hunter Biden is an absolutely scumbag and totally corrpupt. So, there's lots to work with.

So, I guess The Chairman will continue to hew to the "I really didn't pay much attention so I didn't know" line.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah...

Some Democrat out there, embarrassed and desperate to ensure that the electorate doesn’t judge the incumbent president by this sordid mess, will ask what any of this has to do with the president.

Well, when Joe Biden spent decades enacting harsher penalties for drug use, possession, and dealing, it matters if Hunter Biden broke those laws many, many times and never suffered any legal consequence.

When Joe Biden spent decades attempting to restrict gun possession and the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding gun owners, it matters if his son lied to a federally licensed gun dealer, which carries a maximum penalty of ten years in jail; made a false claim on the federal firearms application used to screen applicants, with a sentence of up to five years; and had possession of an illegally obtained gun, which carries a maximum penalty of ten years.

When Joe Biden to this day argues that the reason the U.S. has a debt and deficit problem is because the rich haven’t paid their fair share, it matters if his own son chose to not pay millions of dollars of taxes he legally owed.

Hunter Biden’s entire life, so far, has been a bold, defiant, shameless declaration that laws are for the little people, not for the Bidens.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                The indictment is pretty harsh. I mean, Hunter Biden is an absolutely scumbag and totally corrpupt. So, there's lots to work with.

So, I guess The Chairman will continue to hew to the "I really didn't pay much attention so I didn't know" line.
                                I haven't looked at it yet but did hear it was over 50 pages and was not a joke. Hunter's decision to walk away from the plea deal is looking like another in a long line of really good decisions he''s made with his life.

Comment

Working...
                                X