Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      You need to be dead.
      You need a life

Comment

• Please die.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I said please ya dumb twatwaffling bumfuck...

JFC try to be nice and this is what I get...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thanks for shutting the fuck up in advance. Yer a real pal, you tractor-fondling wanker

Comment

• I'm really yer pal?
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• buried on channel 538 available to 20% of American homes was another debate. Vivek pounded nikki on her multiple swamp ties. But Haley is absolutely right about the budget and absolutely wrong about spending money hand over fist in Ukraine. now you got dems lining up to contribute to her election bid. they reall fear the dicatator...I mean trump being reelected. the hysteria they try to generate about the dicatator and his plans to never leave office and were getting ready for a civil war if hes elected. Swamp and Dems have a way of accusing trump of stuff they themselves are getting away with. Makes you wonder if he does get elected what their plans are to prevent him from taking office

got a cpap a week ago. anybody that has sleep apnea it really makes a difference--first night i hated it today life is good
                Last edited by crashcourse; December 7, 2023, 02:47 PM.

Comment

• Where are Dems getting this crazy idea that Trump would attempt all sort of stupid bullshit to remain in office? We all know he'd accept defeat with grace, humility, and do what's best for the country, not himself. Always.

Comment

• Random but is gas below $3 where everybody lives yet? It's somewhere between $2.79 and $2.99 along my long drive to work.

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AG of Texas, the crooked Ken Paxton, threatening to prosecute any doctor performing an abortion for the woman who won in court earlier.

Comment

• DFC

shit wrong thread
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Jobs report beats estimates across the board

Jobs report November 2023: U.S. payrolls rose 199,000 in November, unemployment rate falls to 3.7% (cnbc.com)

Comment

• They would NEVER do this to a Democrat!!!! BANA NA REPUBLIC!!!!!

Hunter Biden to be Indicted in California (foxnews.com)

Comment

• Only doing that so he can avoid testimony to Congress...typical strategy...he'll get a slap on the wrist...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X