• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fits dsl's image then
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Fits dsl's image then
      McCarthy leaving Congress this month. Will further shrink the GOP majority. Bill Johnson of Ohio is also leaving to become Youngstown State's president

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Third state to charge fake Trump electors.

Nevada’s case ramped up after prosecutors secured the cooperation of a key witness, Kenneth Chesebro, a lawyer who helped orchestrate the fake electors plot across multiple states. In late 2020, Chesebro wrote a series of memos spelling out what the pro-Trump electors should do in their respective states.

In one memo, Chesebro acknowledged that he was promoting a “controversial strategy” that even the Supreme Court with its conservative supermajority would “likely” reject.

Nevada grand jury indicts six pro-Trump fake electors | CNN Politics

Comment

• Good. Lock those traitorous bastards up.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Colin Robinson, a character and energy vampire on What We Do in the Shadows
              Energy vampire. Figures

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                Good. Lock those traitorous bastards up.
                Right after Hillary and the BFCS get locked up...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When the break some laws like those treasonous Jan 6 fuckers lock them up too.

Until then,

STFU
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah. What a vicious insurrection that was.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile...rioters in 2020 burned down cities...

dumbass
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Alex Jones is one of the only people Elon Musk won’t let back on Twitter because he’s a Sandy Hook denialist and that rubs Musk the wrong way because he’s sentimental about his kids. Now Tucker, Musk’s supposed big scoop “journalist”, is letting him in through the back door.

Comment

• Well you know something about allowing people in the "back door"...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In one memo, Chesebro acknowledged that he was promoting a “controversial strategy” that even the Supreme Court with its conservative supermajority would “likely” reject.
                              Isn't that the way our constitutional republic works? Government or citizens try shit. Sometimes the Court says it's no bueno. We carry on. You advocate for positions and win some and lose some. In this case, it wasn't remotely close to winning anything anywhere.

I mean, you don't to go to far back into the wayback machine to remember a time when The Chairman was signing executive orders he knew damn well were unconstitutional. The proper recourse was the bitch-slapping he got from the Court. That's the way it works.​
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• GAt89j9WgAAj1d8?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X