No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't see no Asians, it must be anti-Asian discrimination!!!

Comment

• fuckin' 6-year old xenophobics
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Welp, I watched the 2028 DeSantis and Newsom debate tonight (after the Red Wings). I must say DeSantis is a much better debater one on one, I thought from a small sample size - Newsom would tear him a new ass hole with his overbearing Controlling Behavior. But Ron was having none of it.

I know Hannity who probably was shaking and trying to control himself had all the numbers staked against Newsom though. I would like a count number on the word
        LIAR!!

Comment

• Yeah, Newsom is sort of an amateur hour guy who has never had to deal with true political opposition. He is, however, a shameless liar. DeSantis is way, way more in control of his facts. And he's just 48 points behind a guy who is, well, a shameless liar.

I'm not sure what Newsom expected -- he was going to HAVE TO DEFEND CALIFORNIA's RECORD. Hannity sure as hell wasn't going to let him off the hook. It was going to be a fact-based debate and that's a terrible, terrible debate for the guy who draws the California side. So, I guess you just call DeSantis the "Lockdown Governor" and hope it sticks. Heh.
          Last edited by iam416; December 1, 2023, 07:09 AM.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Newsom is just a coherent Joe Biden.

Same policies. Just slicker. And with a functioning brain.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• His (Ziegler's) wife is the co-founder of Moms For Liberty and they reportedly were in a threesome relationship with the woman accusing hubby of rape.

Another chapter in the very long book of "people who scream the loudest about gays being predators often turn out to be predators themselves".

Florida Republican Party chair Christian Ziegler accused of rape - CBS News

Comment

• "often"
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I'm guessing too that there's substance to these accusations because DeSantis has already called for Ziegler's resignation.

Comment

• Sandra Day O'Connor has died. Members of the Rehnquist Court are now down to four: Thomas, Souter, Kennedy, and Breyer.

Comment

• Kind of a big deal. Appeals Court rejects Trump’s claims to total immunity in civil suits. This decision had been pending for almost a full year. Some court followers were beginning to wonder what was taking so long.

Comment

• Sorry here’s a link to the decision.

Pretty big decision for Trump and future presidents.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          His (Ziegler's) wife is the co-founder of Moms For Liberty and they reportedly were in a threesome relationship with the woman accusing hubby of rape.

Another chapter in the very long book of "people who scream the loudest about gays being predators often turn out to be predators themselves".

Florida Republican Party chair Christian Ziegler accused of rape - CBS News
                          I'm convinced that at least half of Republicans are either Liberals or non-idealogues who only ended up as Republicans by chance because that's what they needed to be to get their first office or that's who their first internship job ended up being with. Or like in Lauren Boebert's case, they were found via a talent scouting process. But they otherwise don't believe in anything that they say and they constantly betray their voters in maximum leverage situations.

Comment

• Max Miller of Ohio sent out en email to his colleagues saying Santos stole from him personally and from his mom, lol

Yet GOP leadership is standing by Santos. Embarrassing. And next week they will authorize Biden’s impeachment inquiry. Nice!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I'm convinced that at least half of Republicans are either Liberals or non-idealogues who only ended up as Republicans by chance because that's what they needed to be to get their first office or that's who their first internship job ended up being with. Or like in Lauren Boebert's case, they were found via a talent scouting process. But they otherwise don't believe in anything that they say and they constantly betray their voters in maximum leverage situations.
                              A lot of the MAGA crowd specifically are political nihilists. They want power for the sake of having power.

Comment

• Wow, they actually expelled him despite the entire R leadership voting against. Santos immediately ran out, hopped in a car, and sped away without a word lol

Comment

Working...
                                X