No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fucking Progs will do anything and everything they can to subvert the will of the people.

Vote Red. Save the country from these jackasses.​
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The FBI has seized NYC Mayor Eric Adams' phones and IPads per NY TImes. They raided the house of his chief fundraiser early in the week and he's been keeping an extremely low profile ever since.

Comment

• My biggest concern right now is not Israel...inflation...HARBAUGH*******...or even UNL making a bowl game...I wanna know when the glorious return of the McRib is...download (57).jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Any crazy crazy comments from elected Ds like, say, Rashida Tliab?

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Any crazy crazy comments from elected Ds like, say, Rashida Tliab?
              Oh I’m sure but I try not to give rabid antisemites extra publicity.

Comment

• well mom passed peacefully yesterday. be in indy for awhile--hope everybody has a good thanksgiving and looking forward to 11/25 noon kickoff. may both teams lose

Comment

• Godspeed, crash. Hope your family is as well as can be.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Ditto
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Sorry about losing your mother.

Comment

• Sorry to hear it, crash. Hope you and the family are holding up.

Comment

• Yes. Sorry for your loss, crash.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Condolences to you and your family crash.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Comment

• Market taking a big jump off a better-than-expected inflation report. Seeing projections now that the Fed could begin cutting rates near the start of Spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X