• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAIR!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

The woman is for the destruction of the state of Israel, and for the elimination of the Jewish race. She's a classic example of reborn Nazism. Hitler may be dead, but his ideals still live in the minds of 'palestinians' everywhere. Including Tliab.
      Not really. She's simply a Leftist who places Muslims above Jews in the victimhood priority. Ditto for AOC.

Comment

• ​LMAO. Advertisements on Twitter now getting Community Notes'd

image.png

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• That guy pretty much nailed it from start to beginning

Comment

• I've written my last post on SIgn-Gate for a while - unless something earth shattering occurs.

What's getting little discussion here is the wars in the ME and Ukraine. In Ukraine the commander of Ukraine's armed forces publicly stated that it's war with Russia has reached a "stalemate." He subsequently clarified that remark by providing a historical background of wars that reach a state of "positional warfare." Such a war is attritional. That raises the long standing, mostly unanswered question, since the war first started, of whether Ukraine can outlast Russia. There are two schools of thought on this question. One is that, ignoring political interests, the west has 3-4X the capacity of Russia to sustain a long war - that's why sanctions are important and despite doubts are working. The other is that, considering political interests, Putin is in a much stronger position to silence dissent over Putin's war in Ukraine. That allows him to snuggle up to China, Iran and NK, all three with political and military interests, and reduce the impact of sanctions on Russia's DIB. This is a war without any sign it will end soon. It seems global interest in it is flagging. The human suffering associated with this war is undeniable. It appears this is going to continue through the winter and well into 2024. Zelenski made that point yesterday saying Ukraine has a plan to continue fighting the Russians this winter and a further plan to reach it's stated goals in 2024.

Meanwhile in the sandbox, more human suffering caused by war. A disturbing NYT's article written after interviews with various Hamas military and political principals portrays Hamas committed to forcing the IDF to negotiate. That has been the plan since the murderous attack on Israel on October 7th. Hamas feared the Palestinian homeland issue was fading as a globally important one. They claim that the attack and the predictable over-reaction by Israel was all part of a secret plan, held closely and involving only a few key Hamas commanders, to make sure the Palestinian issue rises to the top of important global issues needing resolution. Most have a problem with the civilian casualties that neither Hamas' military wing or the IDF appear to care about. Hamas continues to shield its HQs, fighters and war fighting supplies with civilians and civilian infrastructure like hospitals. It's alleged Hamas' main HQ is underneath the hospital that a stray Hamas rocket hit the parking lot.

Aside from the horrors of the war, it appears unlikely it is going to spread creating a wider conflict involving Arab states, the US and Iran. All sides seem to not want a larger war. However, given the goals of Hamas, the potential is there. The IDF claims it's making progress and ISW has predicted what the IDF plan is - encircle Gaza City and eliminate Hamas military leaders and do extensive damage to Hamas infrastructure including their elaborate tunnel system. Basically making it impossible for Hamas to govern the Gaza strip. Beyond that, there is little talk of what comes next. One option, which Israel has mentioned, is some kind of post war military administration of Gaza and the West Bank. No one is thinking the Palestinian Authority currently running the West Bank can assume governance of Gaza. Arab states have zero interest in post war governance of Gaza or the West Bank. They will provide plenty of money to rebuild.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• LOL

Comment

• TDS
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welp, I can't deny I hate the man.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure...he hates you too...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That would put him a rather select group of 7 billion other people.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Correct...almost as many as hate HARBAUGH!!!!!!!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                            And as far as "politics" goes -- every state that takes this issue off the table helps the Rs. There was always going to be short-term political pain while the this issue settled out through our great system of federalism, but once it does, it's done. It'll be way closer to, say, gay marriage, in another 5-10 years (IMO).
                            Bouncing back to this for just a sec but the Ohio GOP is already making plans to try and undermine Issue 1 as much as possible or hold yet another referendum next year to try and repeal it. This is why the GOP's abortion liability won't go away for a long time. Too many in the party are fanatical about it.

3News Investigates: Ohio GOP lawmakers planning against Issue 1 | wkyc.com

Comment

• The Party of Stupid.

Comment

• The Rs punt or take it up the ass on every issue for decades, except for the one where they are a 35% minority.

Comment

Working...
                                X