No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beshear’s performance improved the most in counties worst hit by last year’s floods.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Last night was almost entirely good for Dems but it's meaningless for 2024.

* Wins on both Ohio issues
      * Won open PA Supreme Court seat to maintain a 5-2 majority
      * Held onto the Virginia Senate and flipped the Virginia House
      * Erased NJ Republican gains in the NJ Legislature
      * Obliterated some MAGA chud trying to become Indianapolis's mayor
      * Andy Beshear reelected

Few Positives for R's

* Not even Elvis can beat an R in Mississippi
      * Manchester, NH mayor's race

As usual, the MAGA social media influencers say every race they lost last night was rigged.
      You failed to mention that the dumbass Moms for Liberty candidates got obliterated in most local school board elections as well.

Gee, maybe the Republicans' policies(or lack thereof) and culture war bullshit aren't popular with the majority of the general public. **gasp**
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• People in general don't like their freedoms restricted. The left is usually the ones doing the restricting...but the R's are here. As a Libertarian I don't like laws telling people what to do...from a humanitarian standpoint I hate the idea of unrestricted abortion because of the cruelty...but you cannot legislate morality of one's heart...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I assume Liney is squirreled away in the corner of his Porte-cochere rocking and weeping like a small child now that his girl Rashida Tliab has been censured. .

So, let's all give him a little space when he finally decides to hop back on his AOL dial-up and rejoin the community.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Liney is a Squad fan?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Beshear could be a strong general election candidate in the future....with absolutely no chance of getting nominated....

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Liney is a Squad fan?
                Only if having a Fatheads of Jamaal Bowman and Cory Bush on your living room wall makes you a fan of the Squad.

Comment

• The Tlaib censure was a bit of nice news this morning. I didn't hear about it yesterday. What a miserable wretch.

Comment

• First HARBAUGH!!!!!!! censure now Tlaib...liney is having a helluva week...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• not sure censure means a whole lot really

censured wiz for years now and he's still here

Comment

• hello
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

First HARBAUGH!!!!!!! censure now Tlaib...liney is having a helluva week...
                          I'm no fan of hers. She can go join the Big Ten Coaches and AD's along with Tony Titties in that sulfuric acid sitz bath that I mentioned previously.

The woman is for the destruction of the state of Israel, and for the elimination of the Jewish race. She's a classic example of reborn Nazism. Hitler may be dead, but his ideals still live in the minds of 'palestinians' everywhere. Including Tliab.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• C'mon man...I heard you chanting "From the river to the sea" just the other day...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ....errrr was it "From motown to the Lake...HARBAUGH!!!!!!! made a big mistake!"
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

C'mon man...I heard you chanting "From the river to the sea" just the other day...
                                Yeah, but I was talking about the Tittabawassee River to Lake Huron...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X