No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Michigan scandal...less politics...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Number of people already starting to call the Governor's race in Kentucky for Andy Beshear. Some counties are done and he's running ahead of his numbers in 2019.

Comment

• Local politics still matter

Comment

• Well Kentuckians aren't exactly the brightest colors in the box...

DSL:

Why do you support killing babies up until birth?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I support allowing abortion longer into pregnancy than 6 weeks.

The notion that this will mean tens of thousands of babies will be aborted in Week 35 is pure horseshit.

Comment

• The abortion issue is currently outpacing marijuana by a lot and that surprises me

Comment

• I'm ok with a 15-week...exceptions for health of the mother...what say you...baby killer?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  I'm ok with a 15-week...exceptions for health of the mother...what say you...baby killer?
                  The Republicans of Ohio said 6 weeks was more than enough. Some wanted to go further and have a total ban. Elderly old DeWine won't get them to budge. I'm happy with the constitutional amendment. It won't change the number of late stage abortions in any significant way.

Comment

• 6 weeks is obviously too extreme. 12-15 weeks is plenty of time for the decision to be made. But your side wants no restrictions. Just say it. You are a baby killer.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      6 weeks is obviously too extreme. 12-15 weeks is plenty of time for the decision to be made. But your side wants no restrictions. Just say it. You are a baby killer.
                      I will choose no restrictions over no abortion at all or just six weeks, yes. Because there will be no massive surge of late abortions just because you make it legal. Virtually no one waits that long to abort for frivolous reasons.

Comment

• ....a baby killer says...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wasserman is calling it for the pro-abortion side. Seems early but...

Comment

• Not a surprise.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dobbs was the worst thing to happen to the Rs electorally. Pyrrhic victory defined.

Comment

• Everyone calling it for Beshear now. Much bigger victory than his first term too

Comment

Working...
                                X