Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I'm OK with your gay marriage DSL...I don't judge you...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump’s overnight post about Meadows could test some things.

Comment

• Seems likely the moderates are going to vote for Mike Johnson just to end this bullshit.

Comment

• I had Mike Johnson in my pick 'em pool!!

Comment

• Well he was +3 1/2 so good call!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WASHINGTON, D.C. — House Republicans have placed the job of House Speaker on ZipRecruiter in what political commentators are calling a rare show of unity for the party.

Comment

• I saw it on Indeed...no experience necessary...must be willing to capitulate...integrity optional...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A local race in Franklin, TN that got some national attention because a MAGA candidate was seeking to topple a more traditional Republican

MAGA got obliterated across the board.

Voters soundly reject Gabrielle Hanson, other MAGA candidates (newschannel5.com)

Comment

• well you have an election denier as the new speaker and an election denier ahead by 5 in most presidential polls

stupid maga candidates

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        Seems likely the moderates are going to vote for Mike Johnson just to end this bullshit.
                        There are no moderates in the Republican party only less crazy people.

Some Mike Johnson political stances

For nation wide abortion ban (I think no exceptions)

Election Denier

Was Lead Attorney for Trump defense in second impeachment

Gay Marriage should be illegal supporting those that support conversion therapy

​​​​​​Member of Christian Right

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                          well you have an election denier as the new speaker and an election denier ahead by 5 in most presidential polls

stupid maga candidates
                          You're right. MAGA dipshits have a 100% success rate. Contribute anything to the Kari Lake for Senate campaign today?

Comment

• Thank god we have Michigan football to remind us that not everything in this world is awful.

Thank you, Jim Harbaugh. Thank you.

Comment

• Comment

• Lunatic shoots up a bowling alley and then a restaurant in Lewiston, Maine. Around 20 dead, possibly 50 wounded.

Shooter was in a mental institution over the summer AND had made specific threats to do a mass shooting at a nearby military base.

Lewiston, Maine, shootings live updates: Gunman kills at least 15; manhunt launched (nbcnews.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X