No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually, with reservation, agree with Crash. But Trump. It's hard to get behind that asshole.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Trump had a lot of good...way more good than the fucking fool in there now...but he is a buffoon without question......
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh and CGVT is a fucking loon...but I digress...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Speaking of loons, has anyone heard from Froot Loops lately? It's Sparty week, and he's usually talking smack.

Comment

• I heard he was trampled at a Gov. Whitmer rally....
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's been posting on the lions forum and busy running his pay to see subscription power rankings....lol

Comment

• Ssounds US embassys getting attacked.

Comment

• Comment

• LOL

Comment

• I'm convinced we live in the dumbest era of human history which would be kinda funny if it wasn't so dangerous.

Comment

• Oh that's very true. These are the stupidest of times.

Comment

• Every time I read one of DSL's post...I think the same...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Doncha just love how extremists label other groups as extremists?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah, kind of like calling Israel an apartheid state while 20% of their population is Arab and 0% of Gaza is Jewish.

Comment

• It's all the Jews fault. It feels like 1939 all over again. Let's ask Geezer if he remembers......
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X