No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder what the Saudis are thinking right now...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish someone would bomb some Iranian refineries?

Comment

• I wish we had a President who would park the 6th Fleet off the coast of Gaza, then ask Israel, "What can we do to help?" Especially if Israel is forced into a 3 front war.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
          I wish someone would bomb some Iranian refineries?
          Iran better watch its step right about now. Israel already has enough justification to smack them in the mouth.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The first thing Sleepy Joe should have done is refreeze the Iranian $6B...never should have negotiated that crap in the first place...but refreezing it now is needed. Then give the Israelis anything they need strategically. They have already cutoff utilities to Gaza...now flatten that wasteland.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is it even possible to refreeze it at this point? It's in a Qatari bank, I believe. I'm guessing their response would be "too bad, too sad".

Comment

• Well Congress is discussing it so it must be possible.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You must be so proud Michiganders...

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) has been ripped for displaying a Palestinian flag outside her Capitol office even after the slaughter of innocent Israelis by Hamas terrorists — leading a fellow lawmaker to formally push to “end this silliness.”

The outspoken “Squad” member, who is of Palestinian descent, went viral late Monday when a photo of the flag shared by a Washington Examiner reporter was viewed more than 2 million times.

GOP Rep. Max Miller of Ohio was among those replying to it — sharing an image showing he introduced an amendment that would ban foreign flags from Congress.

“The Palestinian flag should not have a place here,” Miller tweeted.

Instead, “the halls of Congress belong to America” and “should be reserved for flags that embody our great nation,” he wrote on X, the new name for Twitter.

“That’s why I sponsored an appropriations amendment to end this silliness,” he said in reply to the photo of Tlaib’s flag-adorned door.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Well Congress is discussing it so it must be possible.
                    Haha, right, Congress would never waste time discussing the impossible.

Comment

• You mean like when The Chairman talks student loan forgiveness?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We'll be getting involved directly IMO if the attack from the north is serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Is it even possible to refreeze it at this point? It's in a Qatari bank, I believe. I'm guessing their response would be "too bad, too sad".
                          From what we know publicly, it is an account that the US oversees. The money cannot leave without US authorization.
                          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• The attack on Saturday, according to an article in The Economist detailing Israeli security failures, was incredibly well executed by Hamas and highly complex. I don't have much insight into the competency of the military wing of Hamas nor of Iran. Iran has been successful in obtaining political objectives using proxy forces without committing any Iranian forces to combat operations. It's hard to say who gathered the necessary intelligence and from there who did the planning of the incursion.

At the main point of attack, Israeli command and control was rendered completely useless complicating communications between units - still in their barracks and asleep. The Israelis use cellular communications albeit secure in C&C that connects HQ in Tel Aviv with subordinate units. Hamas fighters took out the cell towers as priority targets within the first 15 minutes of their attack. This allowed Hamas fighters to penetrate an elaborate Israeli defense along Gaza that relied on automation activated by commands coming from command centers via these cell towers. That whole line of defense collapsed at the onset. Hamas fighters quickly entered two Israeli bases where troops were in garrison mode and slaughtered soldiers in their beds.

What that operation signals is that any further operations are going to be equally sophisticated and complex. I really don't understand what the US is waiting for and they actually may not be waiting at all we're just not hearing about it. But naval forces and Marines need to be forward deployed yesterday. There's one Carrier Battle Group in the med now recently placed there. There needs to be at least 2. NATO needs to be placed in a higher alert status and threaten intervention in Ukraine simultaneously with step wise escalation of military posturing in CENTCOM's area of responsibility. We don't need to go to war on one front, let along two but signaling intent to do so is critical right now. This is no time for restraint. Diplomacy can and should continue but forces must be mobilized and put in place NOW to back up hard nosed diplomacy.

We're lucky that this is but one military force in the world capable of projecting power as effectively as the US is. Time to use the big stick.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Well Scalise won over Jim Jordan in a secret ballot, despite Jordan having endorsements from both Trump and DeSantis. Now they'll try to get him made Speaker as early as this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                The first thing Sleepy Joe should have done is refreeze the Iranian $6B...never should have negotiated that crap in the first place...but refreezing it now is needed. Then give the Israelis anything they need strategically. They have already cutoff utilities to Gaza...now flatten that wasteland.
                                A couple questions here

1) If Israel asks for boots on the ground we should do that?

2) if Israel wants to go openly after Iran is that okay? If Israel wants US Boots on the ground there are you down with that?

3) Gaza has 2.2 million people in area the size of Detroit. The median age there is 19. Are you willing to provide a place for the civilians to leave to or oh well it sucks to be them?
                                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X