No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get ready to pay $20 for a Whopper and $22 for a Big Mac. Airhead G. Newsome doesn't think you're paying enough now.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sounds like Ukrainian soldiers are surrendering by the thousands.

Comment

• Feinstein's dead

Comment

• Well, clearly not physically or mentally capable of serving in the Senate, she wouldn't quit so the grim reaper solved that problem. RIP
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Newsome's said that if this happened he'd only appoint someone not interested in running for the seat in 2024. We'll see.

Also have to see if Republicans want to be assholes and refuse to allow Dems to replace her on Judiciary. I tend to think not, kind of a bad look.

Comment

• Last Senator to die in office was McCain if I'm not mistaken. Been a little while.

Comment

• This was expected but now it's official: the Supreme Court will take up the Florida and Texas laws that attempt to regulate social media. They are the first two cases on this list.

Miscellaneous Order (09/29/2023) (supremecourt.gov)

Comment

• They need to regulate you first.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz-

"You don't bring me flowers
                    You don't sing me love songs
                    You hardly talk to me anymore..."

Comment

• DSL...you wouldn't consider trading places with Feinstein would you buddy? Being the loyal Prog you are?

"...you make me feel like dancin'..."
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No, that will not be happening.

Comment

• Never hurts to ask.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Feinstein has been functionally dead for awhile. It is -- IMO -- a goddamn shame she didn't spend her every last second of her last bits of lucidity with the folks she loved. Goddman shame. It's sad.

Oh well. Quite the tenure and all that stuff. Quite the life.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Dems don't waste the opportunity to use her death as a chance to chastise R's on government shutdown though...heh...never let a tragedy go to waste...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• maybe gavin should see if kamala would take it since she'll be unemployed next November

Comment

Working...
                                X