No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Tricare for life covers after medicares done?

Wife seems to think providers hate tricare but ive heard nothing but good for tricare for life. have to make a decision in the next few years about tricare medicare and whether to hold onto my governemnt blue cross --i see no reason to have an6y blue cross since we have tricare for life--wife thinks we need everything under the sun

Govt needs to bite the bullet--throw everybody who is just starting work into a ira 6.9 %, quit giving money to ukraine, alternative energy, and illegals and pay off some debt

Comment

• Tricare for life covers after medicares done?

it does, Crash. I've never had a problem with tricare for life not paying their 20%. thought they might balk at their share of that almost $200k those 2 procedures cost. Nope. Same with pharmacy. Medicare does not cover that. Tricare for live does. Use express script not a local pharmacy.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Republican Debate Summary:4918fdc2645fc551cb95bcb655160128.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• But that would imply....

Comment

• The Horror! The Horror!

Canada is in a panic - police released suspect photos Wednesday as officers investigate a hate-motivated case that happened during the local "1MillionMarch4Children" protest last week.

Officers have images of two men who tore down a large Pride flag that was flying outside of the Alberta Teachers' Association building. Nationwide search!

The flag was left ripped and on the ground.

These men are not armed or dangerous anyone who sees them should use their pronouns right away and call the police!

Comment

• Canadians can be so silly sometimes.

Comment

• Obviously, it was these two hosers.

image.png

Comment

• Take off!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Heh. Not going well I guess.

Comment

• RINO's gonna RINO...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's gonna get worse before it gets better. The GOP has been taken over by whackos and reality TV clowns. It'll probably take a few more electoral shellackings before they wake up - if they do at all.

Comment

• RIght, Captain Ron has utterly fucked himself trying to curry favor with those R whacos you speak of. Some of the shit he has said and recent policy in FL he's gotten behind have eliminated him from my list of credible and competent Rs. Up to the time he declared his intent to run for President, he looked to be imminently competent. Whatever bozos he hired to advise him on campaign strategy should go hide somewhere in the Everglades. Disaster.
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I still think he held his own last night--kinda of a sad debate i thought--pence is done --scott bringing up curtains was pretty lame. best line of night was donald duck. Vivek did well but screwed himself with his answer on tiktok--seems like too much of a kid to be taken seriously sometimes but definitely not dumb

Comment

• Republicans need to just make it formal and disband the party. Join the Democrat party and make it officially a one party system. That's what most of them want anyway.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X