No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah instead of fiscal responsibility to start correcting this clusterfuck known as Bidenomics...we should just keep spending ourselves into oblivion...

PRINT AND SPEND BABY!!!

BIDEN BOOM!!!!!!!
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Cut discretionary spending 8% across the board. Boom. Problem solved.

Won't happen because the R's are gutless turds and Kevin's days are probably numbered...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The trouble is there are a few dozen Republicans who don't give a shit about governance or policy, they went to DC to be on tv all the time and have fun ranting and posturing as a career. These people act with zero sense of realism. It's nothing but pandering to the base 24 hours a day. Pretending there are quick and easy fixes to every problem if only they are 'strong" enough and FIGHT!!!

In fairness to McCarthy, he's got a significantly smaller majority than Boehner ever had. Boehner could move legislation without the wackos. McCarthy loses just 5 people and Congress grinds to a halt.

Comment

• Well....yeah. Plus when the right caves to the left on the budget time and time again...they know they don't have to come to the table...and the R's will fold because they don't want to be called the party of shutdowns...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              I hope that's how McCarthy feels since he's a fucking Trump bootlicker who is doing his best to make sure he's the nominee again in 2024. Reap what you sow, dumbass.

Comment

• I think the R's are going to oust him.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Cut discretionary spending 8% across the board. Boom. Problem solved.
                  Or.. perhaps they can restart collecting outstanding student loans.

Comment

• Nope. The Crook-In-Chief needs those votes.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Who even wants the job? Scalise is tied to McCarthy and he's busy doing chemo so I don't exactly think he's up to the job at this point.

Comment

• Who do you think will A) accept the job and B) get a majority to vote for them? Maybe Scalice but he said previously he doesn’t want it.

Comment

• I nominate crash...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• seconded

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              I think the R's are going to oust him.
                              You need someone to WANT the job. There is no one else that WANTS the job.

BTW, I heard a couple days ago that McCarthy at a closed doors caucus meeting lost his temper and said......then file the motion (to have him vacate).
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Things are getting teste in DC...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X