X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about Fickell?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The first impeachment was more arguably "Get Trump" but I still think what he did vis a vis Ukraine was absolutely corrupt and pathetic.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Russia hoax was 100% get Trump. The Ukraine shit was at least proven up -- whether you thought it impeachable is another story. And same with January 6th.

We're still in the "not proven up" portion of things with The Chairman. I mean, it's 100% dead balls proven that Hunter is a corrupt sleazebag motherfucker. But you gotta connect those dots.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• EFZ
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BTW...51% of Americans now believe that Biden was directly involved with Hunter and his business dealings...I guess a majority of people then would support the inquiry I'm guessing.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              BTW...51% of Americans now believe that Biden was directly involved with Hunter and his business dealings...I guess a majority of people then would support the inquiry I'm guessing.
              Maybe? Between 55-60% routinely say Trump bears responsibility for Jan 6th.

What percentage of independent voters do you think would describe Hunter Biden as their number one issue right now? Or even top 3?

Comment

• MTG and Gaetz are currently fighting over who deserves more credit for the inquiry.

Whether you like this step or not, accept that this will make it much easier for Dems to push MTG and the assorted nuts as the face of the R party.

Comment

• We will have a corrupt senile corpse running against a scumbag narcissist. Yay.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I prefer "no brain" over "shit-for-brains".

Comment

• biden brain.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh wait so they won't even hold a vote over the inquiry? lol, courageous.

Comment

• I thought the vote was required?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's required to actually impeach him for sure. I didn't think so with an inquiry. If I'm wrong McCarthy just made up a power for himself.

Comment

• Ah, here you go. Like with everything the parties are taking the exact opposite stance they took in 2019 when Pelosi launched the Ukraine inquiry

McCarthy push for House to vote against impeachment is tabled again - Roll Call

Comment

• fuckin' McCarthy

MDS
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X