Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Wiz, what's happening?
    McCarthy supports an "impeachment inquiry". OoooOoOooooo.

Comment

• Oh, that's what I thought. Has to cave to the MAGAs and further tank a very favorable election cycle.

Comment

• Wiz's beloved Don Bacon (R-NE) already took a stand and says he's against an inquiry. Wiz you need to lead the charge to primary that fool! Get some MAGA dimwit who owns a lawncare business and supports a total abortion ban and believes the 2020 election was rigged to run for that seat.

Comment

• You misunderstand me DSL...I am not for the inquiry...but rather I mock idiots like you on the left when you go after Trump for BS...yet laugh off corruption on the left...it's rather comical your ignorant hypocrisy...

THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!!!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don Bacon is a moron. My IT company used to do network support for his law office. The guy is a mental drip.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
              Oh, that's what I thought. Has to cave to the MAGAs and further tank a very favorable election cycle.
              The very first thing the House GOP does when coming back from a 6 week recess is to announce they're opening an impeachment inquiry in Hunter Biden and Crimelord Joe.

It's a sign of how weak McCarthy is as a Speaker and how agenda-and idea-free the GOP has become.

Comment

• We'll see what they have and what they can find. I think that they are going to be stonewalled by the Biden SS/Gestapo/AG/DOJ/FBI machine...and this will go nowhere. I don't see the Senate ever voting to impeach the corruption king...unless they uncover a lot more that what they have now...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• There's probably more there than great Russia hoax, but neither should be an impeachment issue. There are more dots than the Russia hoax. But, like that hoax, there's not the connections, yet.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The fact is they have plenty of evidence to support an inquiry...but it probably won't result in much...but we'll see. I do find it hilarious that all during the GET TRUMP investigations from 2017 until this day...DSL and others were soooooo giddy.....ooooohhhh it's happening....oooooohhhh they've got him now.....ooooohhhhh.....

All I have to say is....STFU.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                      There's probably more there than great Russia hoax, but neither should be an impeachment issue.
                      EFZ
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It's entirely red meat to the base and McCarthy's dumbass caucus. Now every R moderate in a Biden district (there's around a dozen) is going to be pressured to come out in support or risk some absolute MAGA dipshit primarying them.

Talk about inflation, the border, whatever. There's tons of issues that resonate more with ordinary people that don't obsessively follow politics 5 hours a day. This ain't it. But that's just me.

Comment

• ....but the GET TRUMP stuff was not red meat to the radical left?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If there is no "There there" why do you give a shit DSL? If there is no "There there" why does the Biden Administration need a War Room for impeachment? If there is nothing there why doesn't Biden just release everything to exonerate himself?

Saying there is no link or evidence of wrongdoing is just flat out a lie....but Joe has gotten very good at lying...so...yawn...

Evidence is a mountain. The question is does it amount to illegal behavior and impeachable. They will seek to determine that. I'm sure if the Trump family had done all the Biden's have done....the narrative would be the same....lol...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL is also correct. There are ginormous opportunities for the Rs to pillory The Chairman. And, instead, they'll make it about "stolen" elections and corruption that can is very unlikely to be directly tied to The Chairman. They will fight the election from the lowest of low ground when they could put their cannon on the heights and blast The Chairman into oblivion.

Right now The Chairman has taken full ownership of the economy with "Bidenomics" and he's massively underwater on that issue. Right now D mayors and other D-elected officials are complaining about an immigration crisis The Chairman has created and the public sides with the Rs. Right now The Chairman's DOE/Civil Rights division is making sure dudes can play women's sports. Another ginormous winner.

And, instead, this....

Not even LLLLLLLLLLoyd Carr tried so egregiously to lose.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The first impeachment was more arguably "Get Trump" but I still think what he did vis a vis Ukraine was absolutely corrupt and pathetic.

The 2nd Impeachment had 7 Republicans vote to convict and lots of others would have too if they weren't abject cowards. There was widespread disdain and contempt for the deranged steak salesman in January and February of 2021. Then people went back to their partisan corners.

Comment

Working...
                                X