Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's still the most effective word. Really triggers them

Comment

• It's a rather redundant compound word though when you think about it. It's "Liberal" and "Retard" combined...which is redundant.

Revise and resubmit.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He said triggered. Everybody drink!
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Don't mind if I do...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• gr0109-flagframe34a.webp

Comment

• biden-checks-watch.webp

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Don't mind if I do...
                I would too if followed the Cornhuskers---weeping for the medicore years of little Bo.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Libtards are triggered from their wokey existence. Oh, badass Biden snubbs 9/11 attack sites too.

Comment

• Woke!

Cool. All I need now is Sociaaaaalisssssssm to complete my Right Wing Jackass Bingo card!
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                        Libtards are triggered from their wokey existence. Oh, badass Biden snubbs 9/11 attack sites too.
                        Harris was there at ground zero today.

Jill Biden laid a wreath at the Pentagon Memorial at Arlington Monday.

First Gentleman Doug Emhoff was up in PA for Flight 93 Memorial.

So not like higher ups were not there.

Biden was coming back from a G20 meeting. Somehow, if he skipped the meeting I think you w uld be bitching about that. He delivered remarks/speech from Anchorage, Alaska.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                          Woke!

Cool. All I need now is Sociaaaaalisssssssm to complete my Right Wing Jackass Bingo card!
                          Is that next to the

How are we going to pay for that?

Comment

• Joe should have adjusted his schedule to be here in the US at the WTC site today. He's the President. He can tell his staffers to make it happen. Instead, he spent a lovely day in Alaska.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The Chairman claims he was at Ground Zero on 9/12 and recollects how awful it was for him. There’s literally no tragedy he can’t lie about to make it about him. A total piece of shit.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                The Chairman claims he was at Ground Zero on 9/12 and recollects how awful it was for him. There’s literally no tragedy he can’t lie about to make it about him. A total piece of shit.
                                He was at Ground Zero on 9/20. Meh. Of all the things to be upset at Biden misremembering a date is way way down there. And it is ironic you talk about Biden lying a bout a tradegy to make it all about him; when the leading candidate for the Republican Party makes everything about him and lies a 100 times before he gets out of bed in the morning. But he is on your side (R) so it is perfectly fine.

Comment

Working...
                                X