No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still waiting for the Ashlii Babbitt Memorial to be built...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If only she'd been black.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        If only she'd been black.
        Yep. Then she would have "deserved" it for not for not following orders from a cop.

Got it.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No. Had she been black she would have been excused from any criminal behavior and memorials would have been built...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• loon large.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              If only she'd been black.
              Right because being black in this country is a surefire ticket to equality /end sarcasm.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• BTW, It might be time for you assholes to get your booster.

Ashli approves.

240181713_10159373780008516_2888331098204805400_n.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, yes, CGVT. I know some of you don't care about this and I respect your choice but both Pfizer and Moderna have tweaked their MRNA vaccines to reduce illness from the latest SARS-COV2 variants. If you are over 65 or have co-morbid conditions it is likely you'll go to the head of the line to get boosted - the CDC is meeting this week to established who will get the new vaccine when first released. I'm of the viewpoint that if you are healthy and under 50, the numbers support a decision to not rush to get boosted or, for that matter, boosted at all. In making that decision, consider local hospitalization rates and prevalence of the virus. There won't be a pandemic; endemics may happen.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Libtards love to kill people. The more the defenseless the better.

Comment

• They love to control people. It's in their DNA.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• With Progs...free speech is only in one direction.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                          Libtards love to kill people. The more the defenseless the better.
                          ecfrmvwb07i21.jpg

Comment

• horrible
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But true

Comment

• loon large.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X