No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very frustrating that he has to receive that message in the general election thus dragging down the entire ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      Oh, it'd get struck down post haste. But the fact that it would get to that point means some D somewhere tried and that's all DJT would need to basically say, "see, I told you...all that "democracy" shit that they're talking about -- they want to completely rig the election."

I mean, there isn't a single level where this isn't preposterously stupid.
      Agreed.

But I am not at all confident. What if a DC jury might find Trump guilty of sedition? The conviction would be appealed, but it would give the Dems a constitutional argument that he cannot be on the ballot.

Comment

• I'll start thinking about a possible conviction when he's indicted for sedition or treason. Until then...
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• FB_IMG_1694376308158.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Agreed.

But I am not at all confident. What if a DC jury might find Trump guilty of sedition? The conviction would be appealed, but it would give the Dems a constitutional argument that he cannot be on the ballot.
            They just convicted the proud boys leader for 22 years! For pretty much inciting a crowd to practice free speech. Wasn't even in the Capital. If he can get sedition why not Trump.

Comment

• Most corrupt DOJ in the history of the US...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

They just convicted the proud boys leader for 22 years! For pretty much inciting a crowd to practice free speech. Wasn't even in the Capital. If he can get sedition why not Trump.
                Yep. Practicing free speech.

Jesus, can you get more delusional. That piece of shit deserves every minute of that 22 years.

thumbs_b_c_2b78b776ae3d884e406833153f15e56d.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• J6 was a nothing burger. Anyone who thinks anything different is a pussy who I wouldnt want watching my back.

Comment

• Yep. Nothing.

smh...
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

BTW it was a Trump-appointed, Federalist Society member, and longtime Republican Senate aide who gave him 22 years.

Comment

• Alright, when are the rioters who took over federal buildings in the George Floyd aftermath getting 22 years. None. In fact none of those got any time.

Comment

• Death toll kills. feds. - 1
                          Jan. 6ers - 0
                          Last edited by klondike; September 11, 2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Alright, when are the rioters who took over federal buildings in the George Floyd aftermath getting 22 years. None. In fact none of those got any time.
                            You have evidence to back up that claim?
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Death toll kills. feds. - 1
                              Jan. 6ers - 0
                              Wrong. Here is a death toll on both sides from 1/6 riots (the attemtped insurrection/coup)

A bipartisan Senate report found that at least seven people had lost their lives in connection with the Jan. 6 attack.

This link is not paywalled.

Snipped from the article:

WASHINGTON — As a pro-Trump protest turned into a violent attack on the Capitol on Jan. 6 last year, four people in the crowd died.
                              • Ashli Babbitt, an Air Force veteran, was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer as rioters tried to breach the House chamber.
                              • Kevin D. Greeson died of a heart attack, collapsing on the sidewalk west of the Capitol on Jan. 6.
                              • Rosanne Boyland appeared to have been crushed in a stampede of fellow rioters as they surged against the police.
                              • Benjamin Philips, the founder of a pro-Trump website called Trumparoo, died of a stroke.

Mr. Greeson and Mr. Philips died of natural causes, the Washington medical examiner said in April. He added that Ms. Boyland’s death was caused by an accidental overdose.

In the days and weeks after the riot, five police officers who had served at the Capitol on Jan. 6 died.
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If only she had complied...

Comment

Working...
                                X