• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily duped...also known as idiots.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Well, they've been duped, .. and gerrymandered by the Democrats, so they're only partly at fault.
      Gonna have to go into detail to explain how “gerrymandering” affects Senate races.

Comment

• Poor Tucker is so desperate for material he’s revisiting utter bullshit from 15 years ago. Fun!

Comment

• JFC.

Comment

• Was DSL actually born an imbecile...or was he only at the moron stage then?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Apparently, reporters at the DC Federal courthouse say the Jack Smith grand jury is in session again today. Could be more indictments in the near future!!!!!

Closing arguments already in the Peter Navarro contempt trial. Could have a verdict there as early as this afternoon. After months and months of delays it's over in like 48 hours.

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. A strong lesson for you slack-jawed degenerates..

Comment

• So I assume you are talking about Hillary, Joe & Hunter?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. A strong lesson for you slack-jawed degenerates..
                      Enrique Tarrio says "What????"
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Baretta....heh...nice...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ironically...didn't Robert Blake get accused of killing his wife?baretta.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Enrique Tarrio says "What????"
                            Tarrio's lawyer tried to get his sentence reduced by reminding the judge that Tarrio has, in the past, been a useful Fed snitch.

Hopefully the entire cell block is made aware of that too. Bye, Enrique!

Comment

• I wish you would join him.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Gonna have to go into detail to explain how “gerrymandering” affects Senate races.
                                It was not an attempt to detail how gerrymandering affects a Senate race.

It was a statement of fact as to how Michigan's state and local politics has been affected by the gerrymandering of the voting districts to the democrats advantage. Oh, they did it 'legally', of course. But the courts are all domiinated by Democrats now too. So, the law is whatever they say it is.

Do not question The Party.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X