No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is some information and a list of established facts regarding recent increases in COVID cases that are worth knowing about.
    • First, nomenclature is confusing. All you need to know is there are two new "variants of concern". * EG. 5, also called Eris and BA2.6 also called Pirola.
    • EG.5 is becoming the dominant variant in the US.
    • Experts are saying neither of these variants are likely to feed a global pandemic. Worst case is that they could produce localized endemics. At present, the usual suspects may be more vulnerable, There is no evidence supporting either of these variants being more contagious or producing more serious illness.
    • The tools available (drugs, vaccines, social distancing and masking) are still available to combat infection, serious illness, hospitalization and death.
    • Increases in viral illness as fall approaches and kids go back to school is an expected, normal occurrence. There's nothing special going on with SARS-COV2
    • It is unlikely that authorities will issue "mandates" for use of any of the tools listed above. That is because of mostly successful court challenges to poorly defined or widespread targets for their use during the COVID Emergency which is now expired. Here's a statewide guide to mandates: https://app.elitehrv.com/export/c53c3ac6f7143e24243e7ab4b9db6725
    • Wearing a mask or getting vaccines are, IMO, personal choices. Those choices should be based on your own study of available documented risks of vaccines versus benefits when considering your local conditions and the prevalence of SARS-COV2 (its variants) and local hospitalisation​ figures.
    • Avoid social media discussions of alarmist postings such postings not supported by available facts. There are loads of reliable web sites that publish peer reviewed studies of applicable subjects involving your choices.
    *A WHO characterization meaning a virus (SARS-COV2 Variant) is being tracked because it has attributes Interest. These include: specific genetic markers that are predicted to affect transmission, diagnostics, therapeutics, or immune escape. Evidence that it is the cause of an increased proportion of cases or unique outbreak clusters.

You're welcome.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ok, but one last thing - Hausmann did any interview on how glad he is to be out of Nebraska today - 💨

Comment

• I hate you.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I bet he would have loved to play for Rhule and our DC Tony White. Don't blame him for wanting to get away from Frosty and that shitshow.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Agree, he looked like a beast Saturday wouldn't be shocked if he was the starter by year's end.

Comment

• He led the team in tackles Saturday.

Comment

• Great player. Fuckin sucked losing him.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• He's not a moron. He is a narcissistic prick.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• No way.

Comment

• I meant Trump is...not me...well...um...nevermind...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't think there's a firm line of demarcation between "narcissistic prick" and "moron".

Comment

• Disagree. Narcissistic people actually tend to have higher IQ's. Trump is not stupid...he says stupid shit because he is a prick and doesn't really care about decorum.

You...DSL...on the other hand...you happen to be a prick...and you are a moron...so you have that going for you.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Disagree. Narcissistic people actually tend to have higher IQ's. Trump is not stupid...he says stupid shit because he is a prick and doesn't really care about decorum.

You...DSL...on the other hand...you happen to be a prick...and you are a moron...so you have that going for you.
                              Aw thanks, pooh bear

"...But I don't know how to leave you
                              And I'll never let you fall
                              And I don't know how you do it
                              Making love out of nothing at all..."

Comment

• "...we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun...but the stars we would reach were just starfish on the beach..."
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X