• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He is an idiot.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
      The main thing with the Afghan fiasco is Biden thought the Taliban would not advance as quickly as they did to sack Kabal. Almost immediately. Just a total lack of foresight.
      Yep. Either he's too stupid or his generals didn't want to tell him bad news. Or they are too stupid. Either way it was a clusterfuck that was foreseen at least 15 years ago to anyone with half a clue. That's why you don't abandon your most strategic air base when you plan to exfil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Missed this from a couple days ago. 69% of Democrats polled think Biden's too old to finish another 4 years and 77% overall.

Biden’s age is a significant concern for voters - AP-NORC (apnorc.org)​​
        And yet, it it's Trump vs. Biden, Biden will win and Harris will matriculate (heels up, presumably) to the presidency of the United States.

Comment

• EFZ
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Yep. Either he's too stupid or his generals didn't want to tell him bad news. Or they are too stupid. Either way it was a clusterfuck that was foreseen at least 15 years ago to anyone with half a clue. That's why you don't abandon your most strategic air base when you plan to exfil.
            I would imagine that part of this is the Pentagon not wanting to admit that after 20 years of pumping money into Afghanistan the entire regime would fold practically overnight.

Comment

• Completely foolish decisions were made in the name of setting up a 9/11 talking point. Disgusting.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Hey it's 2:30...you fucking asshole!"
                biden watch.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Completely foolish decisions were made in the name of setting up a 9/11 talking point. Disgusting.
                  The proposed Sept. 11 end date blew right past cynical into disgusting and revolting. No wonder this administration thought it was a good idea.

Comment

• Symbolism over substance. It's the Prog way...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz - "Don't leave me this way...I can't survive, I can't stay alive, without your love..."

Comment

• No ghey serenades on a Husker football day...revise and resubmit your loathing of THE_WIZARD_...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...that being said...

"...you make me feel like dancin'...I wanna dance the night away..."
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• af3e03286cf041d0a7f3ba17f699652c.jpg?w=786.jpg

Comment

• bastardo
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• osu gay.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X