X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Another celebrity prog loon opens his mouth and spews bullshit...

John Mellencamp went off the rails during an interview with Bill Maher.

The famous singer joined Maher on the “Club Random Podcast,” and the conversation went all over the place. However, there was one part that seemed to stick out above the rest.

Mellencamp and Maher got into a heated exchange over race in America, and the singer claimed “1% or 2% of black people in America” have a better life than what the slaves did.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Now that is some CGVT/DSL type loonishness...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1 to 2%? Must be those that benefited from learning skills as slaves.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You just can't make this shit up...

LOON
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Must be those that benefited from learning skills as slaves.

You are aware it was a black historian who made that claim aren't you?

LOON.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• A prog can never admit when another prog says something stupid. One can only infer that they must agree with them.

Comment

• Loons gonna loon.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Another celebrity prog loon opens his mouth and spews bullshit...

John Mellencamp went off the rails during an interview with Bill Maher.

The famous singer joined Maher on the “Club Random Podcast,” and the conversation went all over the place. However, there was one part that seemed to stick out above the rest.

Mellencamp and Maher got into a heated exchange over race in America, and the singer claimed “1% or 2% of black people in America” have a better life than what the slaves did.

While, I don't doubt Mellencamp said this; I would like to see the exchange in an unedited way. I would be interested in to see if Mellencamp was making an argument on wage slavery, the most basic argument that if you are living from paycheck to paycheck (and this would apply to all working class and lower Americans) there are not many options for you. And historically after the Civil War (down South) sharecroppers there was not much a material difference in the lifestyle. Yes, you were free and couldn't be sold (which is a huge improvement) but are you really free if you are still dependtant upon someone giving you value for your labor. And let's be honest here management only has interest in paying the very least that they can to keep you from leaving.
                    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Goodness
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Mellencamp and Maher got into a heated exchange over race in America, and the singer claimed “1% or 2% of black people in America” have a better life than what the slaves did.
                        ​​
                        Every black person I've ever worked with in my lifetime, (or worked FOR), has made just as much or more money than I did.

I've NEVER worked in an environment where I made more than the black folks who worked with me.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meh...Mellencamp has been a grumpy old Rock Hollywood loon for a long time, with the likes of Neil Young, Bruce Springfield, the late David Crosby etc... hard to believe he's still alive smoking 4 packs a day and defending it still. On the other hand, it is good to see some others speaking out on the sickness of wokeness - Alice Cooper, Carlos Santana (even with a fake apology)

Comment

• Wokeness!
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, I could have added Ted Nugent, Eric Clapton. Kid Rock, Roger Waters also, but they are a little to extreme to the right for me.

Comment

• Maher corrrected Mellencamp's idiocy...and asked "1%-2%? C'mon now John...you don't mean that"...Mellencamp said in response "well maybe 10%...I was just kind of pulling that number out of my ass"....which was true...like most Progs he pulls things out of his ass often...but seldom are they called on it...Maher doesn't let Wokester Progs get away with such idiocy.

The bottom line is the obvious answer is 100% are better off...but of course Progs need minorities to be downtrodden to maintain their power.

Fucking Lunacy.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X