• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops, forgot the hash #winning!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1693187621850.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is there anything these fucksticks won't regulate?

“This rule would require numerous small business fan manufacturers to redesign their products and may put between 10 and 30 percent of small business ceiling fan manufacturers out of business,” the letter said.

“It appears that the Department of Energy (DOE) may not have properly considered small entities during this rulemaking process. It is important for agencies to examine small businesses’ interests—which make up 99.9 percent of all businesses in the United States—when passing any new rule.”

The committee asked the DOE for more information on the issue, including whether the agency believes certain small manufacturers “will go out of business” as a result of the proposed rule and whether it expects some manufacturers to abandon a few of their product lines to comply with the rules.

The committee gave the DOE time until Aug. 30 to reply to their request.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So much for the idea of self-goverment. Jefferson has to be rolling in his grave at Monticello.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Where is Humphrey Ploughjogger when you need a stand against tyranny?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The United States vs. Donald J(ackass) Trump set for March 4, 2024. Trump was asking for a date in Spring 2026

Comment

• Good luck with that date...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh, and Sleepy Joe wants to limit everyone to 2 beers a week.

Yeah, I think he meant democrats too.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is there anything Creepy Joe doesn't want to regulate? Other than illegal bribery from hostile nations into his family crime syndicate coffers that is...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      Oh, and Sleepy Joe wants to limit everyone to 2 beers a week.

Yeah, I think he meant democrats too.
                      There's no doctor in the country (well, except in maybe Wisconsin) who's going to tell me my current alcohol intake is "healthy". That doesn't mean I have to listen to him.

Comment

• My advice to you...is the same I would give to Talent & AA...drink a pitcher until you are legally dead...then slow it down to pints...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can I give you my recipe for a Rum & Bleach? You'll love it. To die for.

Comment

• Seconded.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X