No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 370812082_6518920184891437_1015033088604352705_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=6vfVjCfdNToAX_0Lv-v&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfCEKyZ9K2jZA3moR-2hp4B00khK8vvBeM5o3PMj-NW2Tw&oe=64F01F10.jpg
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• heh
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 7a839570ef049755c55539956dab755f783a8df366e8092f0beddf9bd873d690.jpg
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You are a loon. So you should feel worse.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1693165750665.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And yep, here he is again just straight up pandering to the MAGA morons.

Comment

• This smarmy shit has suggested in the past that anyone young should be required to pass a civics test to be allowed to vote. Yet here he is suggesting the VP should hold the country hostage in order to get a federal law passed eliminating all early voting just for starters (which would almost certainly be unconstitutional).

Comment

• I doubt you could pass a drivers test let alone a civics test...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• But, does he drive a Civic?
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I ggogled "smarmy" and this pic came up...download (41).jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Obviously photo shopped. The joker is less creepy.

Comment

• Joe the Plumber (of 2008 campaign fame) died this morning from Pancreatic cancer. Wasn’t even 50.

Comment

• Musta got all the jabs...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My neighbor was just diagnosed with liver cancer. The 7th jabbed friend who has died or will die in the next year. Excess deaths in the age group of 0-25 are up 45%. All my un jabbed and unhealthy friends are still going strong swilling our Hamms beers and making a living, paying taxes and being free. Winning!

Comment

• FB_IMG_1693187093398.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X