No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd give your response 4.5 loons on a scale of1-5...good work CGVT....
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      don't hold it in front of the Jerry Springer audience

Agreed on that. But I'm sorry...the only serious candidates are DeSantis, Vivek, Scott and Haley. The rest have a zero point zero chance of getting more than zero support from the R base.
      Haley is a donor creation. Total establishment republican. I will be shocked if she gets more than 5 percent in any contest.

DeSantis has badly managed his campaign. And that badly managed campaign convinced others to jump in and bleed off points. The last time I saw a campaign run this bad run was Harris in 2020. I will be surprised if he ever breaks 17 percent anywhere.

Scott barely had any time speaking last night and blended in that being said I think he has a small lane in the GOP. Not enough to be a factor.

Vivek is a word salad in progress. He reminds me a lot of Mayor Pete. He understands the new media and he is engaging. I don't think he actually has values beyond what sounds good to the audience he is speaking to. He has decided that full throating Trump will get him votes. He is right. A rising star in the GOP. And that is why he is a longshot to be VP.

I will say that Christie started getting some begrudging applause towards the end of the debate. Christie is not going to win the nomination.But this is very much a vibes GOP electorate and they respect strength. Christie is the only other candidate that is willing to say what he says and stand by it and give off an IDC if you like it or not.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well....watching last night...it felt like I was watching a USFL football game...just biding my time until the NFL season starts...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• News from Ukraine is over the top on the assassination of Prigozhen. A ton of repetition for anyone that is following the war. One of the best, most original stories offers an analysis of what happens after Prigozhen inside the Kremlin. First, Putin has acted true to form when heretofore it appeared he was weakened. He is the Godfather of the Russian Mafia state. Mafia organizations are full of internecine fighting at the top of the mafioso command structure, personal vendettas, assassinations and maneuvering to gain favor of the Don. That sort of activity creates instability at the top. It's assessed that Putin's position will come under increasing stress.

Jake Sullivan stated that Prigozhen's aircraft was targeted and destroyed by a missile launched from inside Russia. I mentioned this in a previous post, that conclusion was yesterday and still is today is a no brainer even without the kind of intelligence collection platforms that undoubtedly tracked the shoot down. Later today and after Sullivan's statement a NYT's story stated "Pentagon and other western sources" believe the plane was brought down by an explosion inside of it.

Messaging from the Kremlin over the last 2 months and post Prigozhen's rebellion is that Putin favors the current MoD Shoigu and Garrisimov both the targets of Prigozhen's tirades leading up to his march on Moscow. Since the rebellion, Putin has cut off Wagner PMC from all of the funding the state provided before it. The entire Wagner PMC is dying on the vine including in Africa where only just recently Prigozhen was trying to keep alive. Putin still wants to have, at his disposal, PMCs to support Russian FP initiatives but only the one's inside the control of the MoD
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I thought haley was anything but pro-rebublican. I agreed with her on most everything she talked about but ukraine. she made some good points on spending and foreign policy although I disagreed with her ukraine stance . she nailed the trump argument why he shouldn't be president, nailed abortion, nailed to a degree vivek. I think a debate with her, trump and ron would be want to see TV --trump has to debate for the primaries if he has any hope of getting biden out there for a 1 on 1 debate,

biden in that format last night would have soiled himself to start with -then answered every question with a no comment and then wondered off stage somewhere in the first 15 minutes
            Last edited by crashcourse; August 24, 2023, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• tucker/trump was a snoozefest

Comment

• I read somewhere today that Trump has said he won’t participate in any of the debates. He needs to get hit over the head with that.

Also sounds like Asa and Burgum won’t qualify for the 2nd debate so that at least trims the debate field to 6.

Comment

• Well damn, these wrestlers die early. His Dad was famous as IRS who used to tell the crowd they better pay their taxes. 36 years old

F4VSZ2lWoAAAvJ3?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Fat Bastard and Penance need to drop out as well...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched both the debate and Trump interview with Tucker just for some entertainment. One part was funny when Trump talked about the VP Harris way of talking is "Rhyme" ...The bus goes here and then goes there...because that's what buses do.

Comment

• I’m online looking at the IRS website. I’m trying to sign up for the same tax plan Hunter Biden is on, but I cannot seem to find it. Any help?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm offering a new service at my I.T. company...it's a file deletion service...we can destroy up to 33,000 emails in exchange for DOJ protection...just call and ask for the bleachy special...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Here it is

F4VaU7NXoAAHnyi?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Now we need the collage.

Comment

• Banana Republic.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X