• Show
Clear All

• The debate by a one sentence summary of each canddate:

DeSantis - "Florida Rules bitches!"
    Vivek - "Give me liberty or give me death!"
    Haley - "I am woman hear me roar!"
    Christie "Trump is da debil and get rid of this dirty Q-tip wannabe!"
    Hutchinson - "Yeah what the fat bastard said!"
    Scott - "I walked uphill to school both ways in snow and facing alligators on both sides"
    Berghum - "No more hoops before a public appearance!"
    Pence - "I am proud of everything we did for four years...other than the fact the man I worked for is a fucking PIAG!"
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• that event was a clusterfuck.

No argument there.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Best moment of the night was when Christie got the UFO question...I thought his head was going to explode...

For the next debate they need to get the list down to the top 3 or 4. Last night was a fucking circus.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched the Braves beat the Mets. I absolutely love having Smoltz, Glavine, Chipper, and Francoeur calling the game with guest spots from McCann, Maddux, and McGriff.

I think I won.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Best moment of the night was when Christie got the UFO question...I thought his head was going to explode...

For the next debate they need to get the list down to the top 3 or 4. Last night was a fucking circus.
            It doesn't need to be THAT small they just need more control and don't hold it in front of the Jerry Springer audience.

Comment

• Granted, the Jerry Springer audience and the GOP are effectively the same thing at this point....

Comment

• To make fun of each other, they had clips of mistakes. Smoltz getting hit by a pitch and collapsing like he was shot with a gun was hilarious.

Must see TV. American politics is way too depressing in its current state.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• don't hold it in front of the Jerry Springer audience

Agreed on that. But I'm sorry...the only serious candidates are DeSantis, Vivek, Scott and Haley. The rest have a zero point zero chance of getting more than zero support from the R base.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AA's filibuster duly noted...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Granted, the Jerry Springer audience and the GOP are effectively the same thing at this point....

heh...says the prog...

tranny rights.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Filibuster? Two short posts are hardly a filibuster.

Comment

• Way to jinx us on another thread...

dumbass
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Vivek's not genuinely trying to beat Trump for the nomination, so no, he's not a serious candidate either.

Comment

• Pretty much the whole field has no shot at beating Trump anyway...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Dems should have a debate...they could do it at a funeral home...so Biden could blend in with the cadavers...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X