No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In other news, India has landed a robot thingy on the moon.

America's response:

seth meyers wow GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Comment

• Screenshot 2023-08-23 3.46.23 PM.png
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The denials that Russia had anything to do with Prigozhen's death have already begun. This is a post on Telegram coming from the ultra- nationalists that post there. We know Putin has left these guys alone because they support his war in Ukraine and the kind of messaging coming from them is exactly what Putin wants. It is not without reason that Putin's propagandists, on Putin's orders, have directed this deflection of blame information campaign coming from pro-war, ultra-nationalist sources. Wouldn't be the first time Putin, who favors this crowd, would use them to start messaging the official Kremlin line of denial.

A Telegram channel associated with Wagner has said that Prigozhin has died, Reuters reported.

From Reuters: Russian mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin is dead, a Telegram channel affiliated with his Wagner mercenary group reported on Wednesday. “The head of the Wagner Group, a Hero of Russia, a true patriot of his Motherland * Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin died as a result of the actions of traitors to Russia,” a post in the Grey Zone channel said. “But even in Hell, he will be the best! Glory to Russia!”

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
          The denials that Russia had anything to do with Prigozhen's death have already begun. This is a post on Telegram coming from the ultra- nationalists that post there. We know Putin has left these guys alone because they support his war in Ukraine and the kind of messaging coming from them is exactly what Putin wants. It is not without reason that Putin's propagandists, on Putin's orders, have directed this deflection of blame information campaign coming from pro-war, ultra-nationalist sources. Wouldn't be the first time Putin, who favors this crowd, would use them to start messaging the official Kremlin line of denial.

A Telegram channel associated with Wagner has said that Prigozhin has died, Reuters reported.

From Reuters: Russian mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin is dead, a Telegram channel affiliated with his Wagner mercenary group reported on Wednesday. “The head of the Wagner Group, a Hero of Russia, a true patriot of his Motherland * Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin died as a result of the actions of traitors to Russia,” a post in the Grey Zone channel said. “But even in Hell, he will be the best! Glory to Russia!”

All of those wacky conspiracy theorists don't believe what the Russian government tells them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
            In other news, India has landed a robot thingy on the moon.
            There's a few call centers in India that I would like to have "thingies" land on.

Comment

• Comment

• A good example of the “New Right”. Libs like me tremble listening to alphas like my bro here. LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I believe him. And I believe that Joe Biden had nothing to do with his son's business dealings...both are basically the same believability...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• CGVT:

hello
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL:

hi
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        DSL:

hi
                        Wiz:

STFU

Comment

• You really disappoint me son. I expected more. Revise and resubmit.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What you say when your party has completely destroyed the American way of life...

Democratic National Committee Chairman Jamie Harrison attempted to lump all of the GOP 2024 candidates in with former President Donald Trump ahead of the first primary debate Wednesday.

Harrison called the candidates "a bag full of MAGA apples" during remarks in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, just hours before the debate — in which Trump is not participating — is scheduled to begin at 9 p.m. ET. Harrison repeatedly made the claim that "all" of the GOP candidates are "extreme," despite wide divisions in the views of the candidates.

"No matter who you pick, this group is as extreme as it gets," Harrison said. "A bag full of MAGA apples, and they are all rotten. They are wildly out of step with the American people."
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He's not wrong
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Very true. MAGA dopes are clueless about REAL America.

Comment

Working...
                                X