Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    "Keep feelin fascination...passion burning, LOVE SO STRONG!..."
    That's a superb song. Wiz can fuck off if he doesn't like it.

Comment

• "...and so the conversation turned...until the sun went down...and many fantasies were learned...on that day..."

Grammy Award winning shit right there...​
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        "...and so the conversation turned...until the sun went down...and many fantasies were learned...on that day..."

Grammy Award winning shit right there...​
        Good. I'm glad to see that you haver come around.

Comment

• heh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Biden...doing his best Jack McCallister...played by Alec Baldwin in Fun With Dick & Jane...CEO of the fictitious Enron type corporation Globodyne...after he tanked the stock and made millions...claiming he understood the hurt of furloughed employees...

Globodyne.jpgThe collapse of Globodyne
            "The collapse of Globodyne has hurt me financially and personally......just like any other employee...and I'm sick about it...I had to sell one of my properties in Malibu...or was that France..."

Biden House Fire.jpg

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...wasn't Trump grilled mercilessly about his "lack of compassion" for the victims of the Puerto Rico hurricane.....and GWB for his reaction to Katrina? Where is the media to grill Joe...oh yeah...they are praising him for his "empathy" and "ability to connect"...heh...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bush got blamed for the people in New Orleans not listening to years of advice and evacuating. It was common knowledge there that if the Big One ever hit New Orleans, the whole city would be under six feet of water. He did nothing wrong. He was on vacation when it happened and he cut the vacation short two days after Katrina hit. The infrastructure into the city was ravaged, and that hindered aid effort. He was basically powerless to do much about it and he didn't want to immediately visit because he didn't want to have a bunch of resources diverted to host him. That was a classic Liberal media hatchet job.

Comment

• ...at least he didn't try to empathize with the people by talking about the flooding of a bathroom...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                    Bush got blamed for the people in New Orleans not listening to years of advice and evacuating. It was common knowledge there that if the Big One ever hit New Orleans, the whole city would be under six feet of water. He did nothing wrong. He was on vacation when it happened and he cut the vacation short two days after Katrina hit. The infrastructure into the city was ravaged, and that hindered aid effort. He was basically powerless to do much about it and he didn't want to immediately visit because he didn't want to have a bunch of resources diverted to host him. That was a classic Liberal media hatchet job.
                    He also had the audacity to look out the window of Air Force One to survey the damage as they flew over. I remember that being quite the controversy.

Comment

• Russian state media reporting that would-be coup plotter Prigozhin is dead in private plane crash including everyone else on board. Some others claim it was shot down.

Comment

• Pilot error.

Comment

• I bet he knew the Clinton's...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This guy and George Orwell almost perfectly predicted our society today...

F4MhWC7bgAAseOx?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Rumors saying Dmitry Utkin, Prigozhin's #2, also killed

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                This guy and George Orwell almost perfectly predicted our society today...

F4MhWC7bgAAseOx?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
                                bingo.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X