• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFZ
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Here is the Woolworth “Chop Suey Chow Main” recipe:

Woolworth's Chop Suey Chow Mein recipe from our restaurant recipes collection.
      Interesting. So it was a real attempt at recreating Chinese food. I think it's mainly a New England thing but I really have seen beefaroni or goulash looking casseroles referred to as "chop suey".

Comment

• And yes, regrettable that Mama Wiz didn't keep the rat poison on the same shelf as the celery salt.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          My mother used to make that in the pressure cooker. She used beef rather than pork and I remember a lot of bean sprouts.

Chop Suey was a pretty popular dish in the 60s
          That was back when "LaChoy" and places like this were the limit of "Chinese Food". Yeah, this place actually existed in Metro Detroit - until just a few years ago.

image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
            And yes, regrettable that Mama Wiz didn't keep the rat poison on the same shelf as the celery salt.
            Funny thing is my siblings said the same thing...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Both Chop Suey and Goulash can be made about 1000 ways.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Funny thing is my siblings said the same thing...
                Every single sentient human being cursed with the misfortune of crossing your despicable path has said the same thing. The sentiment is universal.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I guess what I'm trying to say is....

...you were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar...when I met you....

Comment

• Soooo....don't...don't you want me?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Chop suey recipes and Human League. A real high point for this thread.

Comment

• STFU
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "Keep feelin fascination...passion burning, LOVE SO STRONG!..."

Comment

• The only thing gayer than Human League...is DSL singing Human League...or possibly Culture Club...or Flock of Seagulls...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh you're one to talk. The jukebox at Wizzie's Wings & Weck was dominated by Air Supply records

Comment

• Well....here I am DSL....the one that you love...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X