No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pecan waffles are to die for. That, a sausage patty and a cup of coffee, .. and I'm fine.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The pecan waffles are to die for

By all means...eat away liney!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Do you say p’cahn or or you wrong and pronounce it PEE’can?
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• pecan.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I once had a pee can...but I eventually bought a toilet...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My family is split on that.

My dad's family (Kentuckians) always said pee-can

My mom's family (all from Michigan) said pee-kin
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• How do you say STFU?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• the one thing i will say about trump is he has the right message just the wrong person delivering it

global warming, alternative energy, woke policies, war in ukraine, immigration policies etc etc the rank and file of the republican party agree with. if anyone challenges trump it will be somone with very similar views--see what happens in the debate tommorrow.

trump created a movement--i ope the message goes forward even if the messenger is someone else.

I really cant see Joe going forward next year with any kind of campaign. Hes gonna break a hip or go into an angry tirade one of these days that the media is going to be unable to ignore. He looks like a dottering old fool the entire 4 hours he was in hawaii. god help us if absentee voting is close to what it was in 2020

Comment

• More like "god help us all if Rs continue to not participate in absentee voting in meaningful numbers". It's the equivalent of a football coach complaining that "the endzone is rigged!!! Stay away from it!! Now lets' go out and try to win this game!"

Comment

• R's who plan on sitting out the general election or voting 3rd party as a protest are fucking losers. I am a registered Libertarian but I realize a vote for that candidate is indeed a vote for Biden. Hold your nose and vote R if you have to. For fuck sake...4 more years of this shit cannot happen.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ..........global warming, alternative energy, woke policies, war in ukraine, immigration policies etc etc the rank and file of the republican party agree with.
                        I can think of a dozen or more legislative actions by the current congress that when you get down to the granular level of the shit/pork that was in them, for example, "The Inflation Reduction Act" that will cost taxpayers as much if not more that the money that the US is sending to Ukraine. It's a matter of priorities. You can either waste money to have clean energy products and programs that won't actually contribute much to reducing the temperatures on earth's surfaces or stupidly spend billions to forgive legitimate debts that should be paid by whoever incurred them for the raft of worthless degrees spit out by schools to these freeloaders. Alternatively, you can spend to facilitate the continuance of the rule of law and world order by preventing Russia from engineering it's collapse if he prevails in Ukraine.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fucking ridiculous.
                              Attached Files
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• D2DAF32E-C4C1-470F-B264-490EAE8197B8.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X