Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff,

Don’t trust Talent. Sure, he has business cards printed on sponges (which is classy) but his only legal experience is when he brought suit against Warner Bros for fraudulent advertising after they released "The Neverending Story" and when that suit was rejected, he filed for a bad court thingy. Other than that, nothing. Of course, it didn’t help that he kinda ran over the judge’s dog (replace the word 'kinda' with 'repeatedly' and the word 'dog' with 'son'.).
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• List of states hottest days

​​​​​​Alabama 112°F September 6, 1925 Centerville

Alaska 100°F June 27, 1915 Fort Yukon

Arizona 128°F June 29, 1994 Lake Havasu City

Arkansas 120°F August 10, 1936 Ozark

California 134°F July 10, 1913 Greenland Ranch

Colorado 115°F July 20, 2019 John Martin Dam

Connecticut 106°F July 15, 1995 Danbury

Delaware 110°F July 21, 1930 Millsboro

Florida 109°F June 29, 1931 Monticello

Georgia 112°F August 20, 1983 Greenville

Hawaii 100°F April 27, 1931 Pahala (Hawaii)

Idaho 118°F July 28, 1934 Orofino

Illinois 117°F July 14, 1954 East St. Louis

Indiana 116°F July 14, 1936 Collegeville (South side of Renssalaer)

Iowa 118°F July 20, 1934

Kansas 121°F July 24, 1936 Alton

Kentucky 114°F July 28, 1930 Greensburg

Louisiana 114°F August 10, 1936 Plain Dealing 4W

Maine 105°F July 10, 1911 North Bridgton

Maryland 109°F July 10, 1936 Cumberland

Massachusetts 107°F August 2, 1975 Chester

Michigan 112°F July 13, 1936 Mio

Minnesota 115°F July 29, 1917 Beardsley

Mississippi 115°F July 29, 1930 Holly Springs

Missouri 118°F July 14, 1954 Union

Montana 117°F July 5, 1937 Medicine Lake

Nebraska 118°F July 24, 1936 Minden

Nevada 125°F June 29, 1994 Laughlin

New Hampshire 106°F July 4, 1911 Nashua

New Jersey 110°F July 10, 1936 Runyon

New Mexico 122°F June 27, 1994 Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (nr. Loving)

New York 108°F July 22, 1926 Troy

North Carolina 110°F August 21, 1983 Fayetteville

North Dakota 121°F July 6, 1936 Steele

Ohio 113°F July 21, 1934 Gallipolis (near)

Oklahoma 120°F August 12, 1936 Altus

Oregon 119°F June 29, 2021 Moody Farms Agrimet

Pennsylvania 111°F July 10, 1936 Phoenixville

Rhode Island 104°F August 2, 1975 Providence 14765 E

South Carolina 113°F June 29, 2012 Columbia Univ of South Carolina

South Dakota 120°F July 15, 2006 Fort Pierre

Tennessee 113°F August 9, 1930 Perryville

Texas 120°F June 28, 1994 Monahans

Utah 117°F July 10, 2021 St. George

Vermont 107°F July 7, 1912 Vernon

Virginia 110°F July 15, 1954 Balcony Falls

Washington 120°F June 29, 2021 Hanford

West Virginia 112°F July 10, 1936 Martinsburg

Wisconsin 114°F July 13, 1936 Wisconsin Dells

Wyoming 115°F August 8, 1983 Basin

sure were a lot of records set almost a century ago

and in todays news the california record rain amounts this weekend were caused by global warming not to be confused with californias drought being caused by global warming. Courtesy of the babylon bee

Sounds like hunter was going to have his charges dropped courtesy of weiss until those IR whistle blowers showed up. So what can we expect of that little bit of info
      image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Oh No Christmas GIF by Max
        Source: "Everyone knows, bro"

Comment

• So, my wife asked for a divorce tonight. She said I was too un-American.

I could see it coming from a kilometer away.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• She sends her apologies...btw...is that really a birthmark on her ass?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So, my wife called on the golf course and said if I wasn’t home in 10 minutes, she was giving my dinner to the dog.

I was home in 5 minutes. I’d hate to see anything happen to that dog.

Comment

• Why can’t you hear a pterodactyl going to the bathroom?

Because the “P” is silent.

Comment

• horrible
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Chairman tells the people of Maui he can relate to them...because he lost his home in a fire due to a lightening strike...now in reality...he had a small kitchen fire...never had to leave his home...but it won't matter...just like his story about losing his son in Iraq...the media will ignore his lies... as they always do...all of his lies...all 3,457 of them...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile...the Biden document case continues to be ignored...the sweetheart Hunter deal...ignored...the bribery scandal...ignored...the Biden team wants to prosecute the FBI whistleblowers...also ignored...the beat goes on...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile...full court press on DJT...and the David Weiss "Independent prosecutor" will continue to run out the clock on the Hunter/Big Guy bribery...tax evasion...you name it...

The media..."No evidence!"...which is fucking absolute fucking bullshit...Biden is a fucking lying piece of mother fucking shit who has sold out his country for profiting for him and his family....

Media...<crickets>
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watergate is a fucking walk in the park compared to this fucking horseshit...

Media...<crickets>
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            Right, no way 14A can be applied to DJT not according to any OPO but rather based on a long list of examples of when an "Insurrection Proclamation" was made or Section 3 of 14A was applied by a US president invoking it. For those interested, I came across this link after reading the conclusion at the link talent provided. It's an eyepopping historical account of events that actually warranted the application of 14A. It would be a misapplication of 14A, as it applies to what actions comprise an insurrection, to try to encompass DJT's alleged crimes as such.

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-wo...ct%20of%201792.
                            The biggest problem is actually the “political” problem. For this to work, states would unilaterally decree that DJT committed treason. No finder of fact. No process. Just a decree. And I so doing they’d remove the R candidate from the ballot and thereby actually rig the election.

There’s just no way.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I also want to note that (a) we’re not heading toward single party rule but that (b) to the extent Rs are losing it’s their own damn fault. The Ds do what the Ds do. And people are ready to reject them if (a) your damn party isn’t run by a lunatic and, to a lesser extent, (b) abortion issues moderate.

Look — own your damn shit. DJT is a fucking loser and is basically a hard ceiling on R gains.

The Progs and The Chairman are a fucking train wreck disaster and, IMO, most swing voters know that BUT DJT, to them, is not a better choice.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Opinions on Biden are baked in at this point. Even if the economy were to shoot off into the stratosphere few would actually credit him with anything. And I think it's got less to do with policy and more just him personally being too old and infirm to do the job effectively. They know Biden sucks but Trump's not the neophyte he was in 2016 either. Swing voters know what they'd be getting with him too and they find doddering nappy-time Biden preferable to unhinged lunacy.

Comment

Working...
                                X