No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This has all been caused by MAGA Republicans obviously...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Why don’t you make like a tree and get out!
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• That's about as funny as a screen door on a battleship.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm more interested in seeing vivek in the debate then trump /tucker interview

so do any of these indictments actually go to trial in 2024? Georgia no way, new york unlikely, florida and DC could be. The only one i think goes forward is 1/6 trial in DC in 2024

Comment

• "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• :::dumps tractor full of manure into liney's car:::
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remember when Electoral College electors in 2016 colluded and “faithlessly” voted for people who did NOT win the state’s popular vote (including Micheal Baca in Colorado) alll for the explicit purpose of preventing anyone from getting a majority of Electoral College votes, moving the election into the House of Representatives, and changing the result of a Presidential election?

I do.

And I seem to recall no charges of racketeering. Or any other crimes. For anyone. Or, am I forgetting something?​
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm more interested in when hurricane Pedo Peter hits DC.....But that will never happen.

Comment

• When to the beekeeper to buy 12 bees. He handed me the package and I counted 13.

I said, “Sir, you gave me and extra.” He replied, “Yeah, that’s a free bee.”
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I got mugged by 6 dwarves last night.

Not happy!

Comment

• JFC

Are you drunk?
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trying to post enough to get Liney’s pic off the front page.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            I got mugged by 6 dwarves last night.

Not happy!
                            That's what you get for carrying small change.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Bye bye boiling water ...

... you'll be mist
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Why do seagulls fly over the sea?

Because if they flew over land, they'd be bagels.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X