No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So DSL...no comment on the 12-minute video showing a plethora of Dem election deniers? Of course you will say "you can't compare that to what Trump did" which is always your response to EVERYTHING when the Dems are bald face lying to the American people...you see when Dems lie...it's for our own good...when R's lie...IT'S A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!!!!!111111
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I didn't watch the video. I'm at work. Some of us still do that, in the private sector no less. I'm keeping America humming while your lazy ass eats pizza rolls and gets ready for The Price is Right.

And no Dem has ever come close to what Trump, a sitting President, did. No. What he did to try and remain in office went well beyond just lying. He's a total piece of shit and the worst human being to ever be President. He's a moral, ethical, and physical degenerate, as are his supporters and defenders. I hope he rots and the worms choke on him. If that makes you sad or angry well tough shit, Tinkerbell. Life just ain't fair.

Comment

• ...AND THE BEAT GOES ON...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!!!11111Biden-Satan.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Don't worry- The economy corrects itself. Inflation, interest rates and all sorts of taxes, fees and assorted add on expenses on goods and services have pretty much assured that your McJob isn't going to make you self-sufficient. Of course, it also makes the rest of us "Less Sufficient".
            Yeah. When you pay McDonalds’ workers $15/hr and up and as a result Big Mac meals are now approaching $14-$16, people are shocked. “Can you believe what Big Macs cost?!”

The cashiers and stockers at grocery stores and Big Box places are also making more and as the associated costs of running a business go up, the prices are passed along to the buying public and the buying power of everyone goes down - including the unskilled labor in those jobs now making $15/hr - who are left wondering why their new paycheck doesn’t go as far as they thought it would.

Interest rates going up mean car loans, mortgages and rentals go up, of course, but what many don’t realize is that the inventory at many businesses is bought on credit and the cost of that credit is passed along to the purchaser.

Then local, state, and federal governments have to pay people more, as well as the now rising cost of their supplies mean they want more taxes and fees which is also exacerbated by expanding social services and a shrinking roster of people who contribute sufficiently to the tax base.

It’s an unsustainable Worm Ouroboros of rising costs and dwindling revenue.

I’m very fortunate. This swirling down the drain toward collapse won’t hurt me, but my grandkids’ lives will definitely me impacted unless we right the ship, control the border, rein in the economy, and limit the ever-expanding new social programs du jour.
            Last edited by AlabamAlum; August 17, 2023, 09:37 AM.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Yeah. When you pay McDonalds’ workers $15/hr and up and as a result Big Mac meals are now approaching $14-$16, people are shocked. “Can you believe what Big Macs cost?!”

The cashiers and stockers at grocery stores and Big Box places are also making more and as the associated costs of running a business go up, the prices are passed along to the buying public and the buying power of everyone goes down - including the unskilled labor in those jobs now making $15/hr - who are left wondering why their new paycheck doesn’t go as far as they thought it would.

Interest rates going up mean mortgages and rentals go up, of course, but what many don’t realize is that the inventory at many businesses is bought on credit and the cost of that credit is passed along to the purchaser.

Then local, state, and federal governments have to pay people more, as well as the now rising cost of their supplies mean they want more taxes and fees which is also exacerbated by expanding social services and a shrinking roster of people who contribute sufficiently to the tax base.

It’s an unsustainable Worm Ouroboros of rising costs and dwindling revenue.

I’m very fortunate. This swirling down the drain toward collapse won’t hurt me, but my grandkids’ lives will definitely me impacted unless we right the ship, control the border and rein in the economy and limit the ever-expanding new social programs du jour.
              This.

I love it when Biden touts the fact that wages are up...yep...they are up...but b uying power is substantially down...and the inflation...who does it hurt most? The people the Dems always claim to be helping..."making the rich pay their fair share" which is another bald faced lie...yet the poor gobble it up...class envy always sells...

Democrat Party is the party of the rich. Make no mistake.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• hunter white privelege.jpgWhite privelege.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• White privelege.hunter walks into court.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• White privilegeBFCS.jpg...on steroids.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The wage pop caused by covid was like the release of a dam that had been building up for decades. Between 1980 and 2020 real wages grew at a snail's pace compared to the period between 1940 and 1980, especially for the bottom 50% which has experienced negative wage growth for much of the past 40 years.

Comment

• Wait...I thought you were busy getting ready for the noon lunch rush...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The average American has lost more than $4,000 in annual income since President Biden took office due to soaring inflation and higher interest rates thus wiping out income gains under the previous administration, according to data compiled by the Heritage Foundation.

Experts at the conservative think tank analyzed consumer prices data and the Federal Reserve’s interest rates and found in a Friday report that Americans have lost the equivalent of $4,200 of income per capita since January 20, 2021.

Consumer prices have risen 12.7% since January 2021, much faster than wages, which Heritage analysts say has cost the average American worker $3,000 in annual purchasing power.

Additionally, the tightening monetary policy by the Federal Reserve and increased borrowing costs on mortgages, vehicle loans and credit cards – caused by higher interest rates – have reduced the average American’s purchasing power by another $1,200 per year, Heritage Foundation says.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They don't pay me enough to make sure the fries are warm. $15/hr?? What a joke.

Comment

• BIDENOMICS.....BOOM!!!!!!11111
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                They don't pay me enough to make sure the fries are warm. $15/hr?? What a joke.
                                I would think you would have been promoted to the drive-thru by now...that's where the big bucks are...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X