Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coincidence?

Comment

• Trump is absolutely not what we need, but then again, neither is Biden.

It would be a Sophie’s Choice, but instead of choosing between one of two deserving people to get rid of, we have to choose between one of two completely undeserving people to guide us for the next four years. “So, which millstone do I fasten to my neck for the next four years?”

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Does anyone else find it odd that every Trump indictment followed serious new findings about Biden's bribery scheme?
        Consider the possibility that R's are timing the release of "shocking new details" about Hunter in order to distract from indictments that everyone has known the exact timing for. I mean Fani Willis announced IN MAY that early August is when any Georgia-based indictments were happening.

Has Comer found his missing witness yet? The Israeli spy/weapons smuggler? Wasn't that Archer guy supposed to have all the goods too? You don't hear too much about his "devastating" testimony anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          Trump is absolutely not what we need, but then again, neither is Biden.

It would be a Sophie’s Choice, but instead of choosing between one of two deserving people to get rid of, we have to choose between one of two completely undeserving people to guide us for the next four years. “So, which millstone do I fasten to my neck for the next four years?”
          Just got to get to 2028 and we can finally, hopefully, elect someone under 75 again.

Comment

Trump is absolutely not what we need, but then again, neither is Biden.

I'm voting for Monte Brewstermonte brewster.jpg
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• THEY'VE GOT HIM NOW!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Somehow, about 25 years ago, someone decided that EVERY single starter gig or McJob out there should allow the worker to have a “livable wage” and be able to fully support themselves on five 8-hour shifts without any other extra hours, revenue streams or second jobs.

Never before in history did we expect every single job to provide someone complete self-sufficiency working just five 8-hour shifts. There have always been starter jobs (paper routes, stuffing envelopes, working fast food crew member jobs, etc) where if you had some kind of hard luck story and HAD to support yourself or a family, you knew you might work the drive-thru at McDonald’s five mornings a week, but you were also gonna have to cut grass or deliver pizzas in the evenings to make ends meet.

But noooo, someone started preaching that every single McJob should be able to be fully self-sufficient and have nice things on that McIob alone and never have to have side gigs or overtime to make ends meet a d it was as ridiculous then as it is now, but it’s seeped into the societal consciousness so much that we just accept it as fact.
                Don't worry- The economy corrects itself. Inflation, interest rates and all sorts of taxes, fees and assorted add on expenses on goods and services have pretty much assured that your McJob isn't going to make you self-sufficient. Of course, it also makes the rest of us "Less Sufficient".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Just got to get to 2028 and we can finally, hopefully, elect someone under 75 again.
                  Don't bet on it.

Comment

• Well I HAVE considered the possibility we're in Hell and getting the Hunter vs. Don Jr. matchup in 2028 we all deserve.

Comment

• bidens in orange.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• BIDENCRIME.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I'm voting for Monte Brewstermonte brewster.jpg
                          NONE OF THE ABOVE!!

Comment

• Damn, just heard about this.

Yellowknife, Northwest Territories: The entire capital city has been ordered to evacuate as hundreds of wildfires scorch the region, officials say | CNN

Comment

Oh man, I remember that Bannon Special. Had a huge, YUGE, impact on the 2020 election.

Comment

• Of course it wasn't effective...when every media outlet on the planet was claiming the phony "Russian Disinformation" bullshit other than Fox...uh...yeah...but it's ok when Dems bald face lie to us...Hillary...Joe...Obama...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X