No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AA...you realize you will be violating the terms of the Witness Protection Program...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If Hunter can get away with it, I can, too.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Well sir...your Daddy isn't The Chairman...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• St. Nick protects and provides for all.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            carterbaker commision in 2005 said mail in ballots were the biggest threat to election integrity.

2016 maybe 15 million mail ins with clinton getting just over 50% trump getting just under 50%

2020 about 50 million mail ins with biden getting about 40 mil of those trump maybe 10 mil

yes trump lost by not encouraging absentee voting

doesnt fix the probelm though that absentee voting en mass is not good for election integrity

I don't know what is sadder

that wiz took the time to type Bwahahahahahaha ad nauseum or I took the time to read it

really hope vivak does as well in the debates as he does with the media and with in person interactions

https://news.yahoo.com/ramaswamy-goe...230547638.html
            He's above Ron in multiple polls now, and he deserves to be.

The guy has won me over.

Comment

• He does a good Eminem impersonation...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

He's above Ron in multiple polls now, and he deserves to be.

The guy has won me over.
                Grasping Season 2 GIF by SHOWTIME
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• loon large.jpg
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why are you posting the Democrat mascot?
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Typical Wiz post

season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Comment

• WDS
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• heh

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                              And a serious question here. Would appreciate honesty answer.

If you work 40+ hours a week should you be able to afford a nice (as in not falling apart, not pest infested, not sharing fuses with your neighbor) studio/1 bedroom apartment on your own?
                              ​​​​
                              Why the hell wouldn't you? The average rent for a 1BR apartment in Michigan is $609/month which means it will obviously be lower in some counties, rural especially. That comes to $7,308 per year. The standard rule of thumb is for rent not to exceed 30% of gross income. I'll go even lower just to be on the safe side. If you spend 25% of your gross on rent, you would need to earn $29,232 for a typical 1BR apartment in the state of Michigan. That equates to a wage of $14.05/hour. Fucking McDonald's pays that and more in most places these days. It might not be full time but in this labor market no able bodied man should ever have trouble finding work north of $14/hour. Period.

But as a question to you, what if it actually was difficult to support yourself? Should the government provide for able-bodied people? To what end? What exactly do people deserve?
                              Last edited by Mike; August 16, 2023, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• The average rent for a 1BR apartment in Michigan is $609/month

Where did you read that? Living in Detroit alone - one bedroom $680/month. And trust me, that would be a shithole.

Cost of Living in Michigan December 16, 2022​

https://www.apartmentlist.com/renter...ng-in-michigan

Comment

Working...
                                X