Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t get it.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wiz, that makes you a great candidate for the upcoming monovalent SARS-2 Vaccine in September that I know you won't get. That hangnail though should make you reconsider the vaccine. 😎

Thanks AA, getting old sucks. Systems start breaking down that I thought would keep on trucking but I am already experiencing the inevitable organ system decline that accompanies aging in otherwise healthy adults. I'm still cycling but endurance has declined. I just accept the limitations, reframe goals and try to enjoy the exercise.

Medical science is pretty amazingly advanced in the last decade, especially and in my case, the treatment of what heretofore were predictors of poor cardiac outcomes - cardiac arrhythmias (AF, SSS) - that can be treated by these Electro-physiologist Cardiologist guys.

The technology of how this is treated by mapping areas within the heart that contain electrically active tissue that shouldn't be active as the cause of arrhythmias and frying those areas with a laser is true rocket science. A catheter is inserted and devices are run up through it to the heart's atrium via the femoral vein and Superior Vena Cava. The operator (the EP cardiologist) sees this map on a big screen monitor and can direct the laser using that mapping as a guide. Pretty sure my AF is gone and the PM, along with novel blood thinners (Eliquis), are protecting me from potentially bad events (e.g., clots/stroke) from impaired heart rates and rhythms.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The only vaccine I need is a cold Yuengling...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kyler-Murray2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Kyler Murray trying out his new sports bra.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Careful...CGVT might get horny...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              I got two fake hips...and a prostate surgery...Chronic Kidney Disease...oh and a really bad hangnail this morning...
              You win!
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Damn it.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If you haven't been following the Maui fires, it is turning out to be a tragedy of immeasurable proportions. Clearly an act of God made far worse by what has been described as the confluence of hurricane force winds fanning the flames, a tinderbox of drought related inflammables and early containment efforts by fire-fighters that found hydrants without water pressure or the pressures so low that the streams were ineffective. Of course there will be months of recriminations and attempts to lay blame but the truth is that no single person or entity was at fault or failed to perform their duties. It's just a terrible loss of lives and property that occurred as a result of a set of really bad circumstances.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Very sad situation. I visited the island back in 2017...it was an absolute paradise. We stayed at the Westin just west of Lahaina but we were going to the downtown shops a lot...looking at those videos is just so sad. Stories of people not able to escape in any direction...some jumping into the ocean and staying there for 8 hours to save themselves...unbelievable devastation...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well congrats wiz on your daughter. my kid got her journalism degree at KU and she makes more then I do now-- hope your daugher does the same

life is certainly a rollercoaster- hoping your multiorgan issues gets a lot better with those cardiac procedures JB

Always interesting to read the body of CNN articles
                      https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/13/polit...ump/index.html

"Six days before pro-Trump operatives gained unauthorized access to voting systems, the local elections official who allegedly helped facilitate the breach sent a “written invitation” to attorneys working for Trump, according to text messages obtained by CNN."

What does that even mean? unauthorized access after local elections official invitation

We need some new journalists

Comment

• something more about michigan 2020 election

​​​​​​MI AG Dana Nessel Confirms 8,000 TO 10,000 Suspected Fraudulent Registrations Delivered to Muskeon Clerk in October 2020

After maintaining for nearly three years that there was absolutely nothing crooked about the 2020 election, MI AG Dana Nessel is forced to admit she lied and between 8,000 and 10,000 fake registration applications had been dropped off to the Muskegon City Clerk. The same woman appeared a couple of days later with an additional 2,500. 800,000 ballots were mailed out to ineligible voters.

The Gateway Pundit reported earlier that during the investigation, the police found guns, burner phones, pre-paid cash cards and incomplete registrations at a defunct eyeglass store where GBI Strategies had set up operation.​

​​​​​​GBI Strategies received about $5 million from Democratic groups and campaigns for canvassing, voter outreach, and other activities during the 2019-2020 election cycle, according to federal disclosures.

Biden’s presidential campaign and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee were among those that reported expenditures to GBI Strategies over the two-year period...

I do like this guy

2024 Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy raps along to rapper Eminem's "Lose Yourself" while campaigning at the Iowa State Fair in Des Moines.

Comment

• “The Dems made me do it”. Strong excuse, frequently employed by the party of personal responsibility.

Comment

• I'm so proud of my heritage...

541e4bef1693f8cc.jpg

Comment

• Black Trans Lives Matter.

F3V4ywmXAAAKp5d?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Now CGVT can enjoy his Bud Light with some Skittles!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X