X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correct.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're a bastard? What, Sasquatch refuses to recognize ya?

Comment

• I am not Sasquatch's son. The DNA test came back inconclusive.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• However...I do really like Jack's Links beef jerky...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Awrey Bakery will be closing its doors after 113 years of service. They used to be a staple in the old Farmer Jacks stores which were mostly located in SE Michigan. Awrey survived the loss of Farmer Jacks, and continued to sell its baked goods throughout the area. After being taken over by "Minnie Marie" bakeries, the Awrey continued to falter. They now have 93 employees remaining, who will be laid off.

Anyone familiar with Awrey in Michigan knows they used to sell some of the best baked goods you could buy from a supermarket.

Queen Gretch will have nothing to say or do about this of course. She's too busy catering to homosexuals and pro-abortionists... AND preparing herself for her own WH run.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I bet CGVT voted for her.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                I bet CGVT voted for her.
                But of course.

If she were to make a run for the WH, I think she'd win.

She appeals to all the special interests that do all of the electing today. She'd be the darling of both coasts, and Hollywood.

The US is becoming Canada. National elections are now decided by the large liberal population areas, and everybody else has nothing to say about it.

Flyover folks, shut up, and obey The Party.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                  Awrey Bakery will be closing its doors after 113 years of service. They used to be a staple in the old Farmer Jacks stores which were mostly located in SE Michigan. Awrey survived the loss of Farmer Jacks, and continued to sell its baked goods throughout the area. After being taken over by "Minnie Marie" bakeries, the Awrey continued to falter. They now have 93 employees remaining, who will be laid off.

Anyone familiar with Awrey in Michigan knows they used to sell some of the best baked goods you could buy from a supermarket.

Queen Gretch will have nothing to say or do about this of course. She's too busy catering to homosexuals and pro-abortionists... AND preparing herself for her own WH run.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/bu...s/70566155007/
                  What should Whitmer do about it?
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Nothing.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      Nothing.
                      And i agree with that. I am not sure he wants Whitmer to do.
                      2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well I believe my whistle blowing friend is linking a small biz failure with the failed and uber-restrictive covid policies that decimated many small businesses...Michigan's policies were very strict compared to say....Florida's...so yes Whitmer could be to blame for this failure and many others...but as far as what to do now...not sure anything short of just handing out free cash to those that were harmed...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

Make like Rosencrantz and Guildenstern, and die.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sold!
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Sold! To the redneck jinxer in the balcony!
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X