• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Mike Pence is just a regular guy filling up his pickup truck. 🤣

The Party of Stupid.
    His campaign can’t afford the gas

Comment

• Whodathunkit...a lying phony pol...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I couldn't be more shocked than if you told me UNL would go 3-9 in 2023.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          I couldn't be more shocked than if you told me UNL would go 3-9 in 2023.
          dumb.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
            Bwahaha!

“Battle of Montgomery” National Monument.
            365248045_774106091428059_1582242606966742842_n.jpg
            I'm sorry I don't get the joke.

Comment

• You have probably all seen this, but it's worth showing again.

For the most part, votes are now a demographic head count. The only legitimate swing vote are white moderates, and I expect them to shrink in number as demographics continue to change and more people start contemplating what the country is really going to be like in 25 years.

It's critical for Republicans to drop the abortion issue to at least temporarily keep white women voting Republican.

F3DhHZHXMAE6dgy?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

• The issue 1 messaging by the "No" crowd was absolutely brilliant. They managed to make it about abortion even though a "Yes" result wouldn't have gone into effect until after this fall's vote on abortion. It ironically would have made it more difficult to repeal what will ilkely be a "Yes" vote on that issue. Bujt, whatever. Consequence-free orgasms FTW.

Comment

I'm sorry I don't get the joke.
                  Some drunk rednecks in a pontoon boat refused to move from a slip that belongs to a riverboat/cruise boat. The black deckhand asked them to move. They refused and in true redneck fashion they started beating him. It turned into a brawl and the rednecks rightfully got the shit kicked out of them. One guy was smacking people over the head with a folding chair.

This is just a quick report. Check it out on twitter. It is pretty funny.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Some drunk rednecks in a pontoon boat refused to move from a slip that belongs to a riverboat/cruise boat. The black deckhand asked them to move. They refused and in true redneck fashion they started beating him.
                      So it was opposite day?

Last edited by Hannibal; August 9, 2023, 12:58 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of beatings, you can be an independent journalist and get beaten on video. As long as the shithead thugs doing the beating are Leftists and you are in a Democrat area, there are no consequences.

This will become increasingly common. You can avoid this temporarily by moving to Republican areas, but that will only buy you some time.

65f042e5f539e9bf.jpg
                        Last edited by Hannibal; August 9, 2023, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Yawn
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

The issue 1 messaging by the "No" crowd was absolutely brilliant. They managed to make it about abortion even though a "Yes" result wouldn't have gone into effect until after this fall's vote on abortion. It ironically would have made it more difficult to repeal what will ilkely be a "Yes" vote on that issue. Bujt, whatever. Consequence-free orgasms FTW.
                            I'm not sure where you're getting this. The 88/5 didn't go into effect until January 1, 2024 because the Rs couldn't retroactively undo the process that got the abortion amendment on the ballot. But the 60/40 damn sure went into effect immediately and would ahve absolutely, 100% controlled for November. You should read the text of the Issue. And even setting aside taking the time to read the actual text, you should damn well know that Matt Huffman and the Rs weren't going to push this issue if it didn't push November to 60/40.

So, yeah -- it actually was all about abortion. I mean. It. Was. All. About. Abortion.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And once again, Republicans are shown that Culture War and Democrats are Baby Killers is not a winning platform.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I'm not sure where you're getting this. The 88/5 didn't go into effect until January 1, 2024 because the Rs couldn't retroactively undo the process that got the abortion amendment on the ballot. But the 60/40 damn sure went into effect immediately and would ahve absolutely, 100% controlled for November. You should read the text of the Issue. And even setting aside taking the time to read the actual text, you should damn well know that Matt Huffman and the Rs weren't going to push this issue if it didn't push November to 60/40.

So, yeah -- it actually was all about abortion. I mean. It. Was. All. About. Abortion.
                                The way that it has been explained to me is that it wouldn't apply to anything that is already in the works. I don't know then. Maybe you're right. It seems like you could argue in a court that the amendment shouldn't apply to something that is already going to be on the ballot.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; August 9, 2023, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X